HTSCF CH 029 The prologue that never was. (NSFW)

Beta: Jeannette

A/N: NSFW warning lol... it's the last one for this arc. Because there's some plot in between the NSFW stuff, just consider this a warning for the entire chapter... Jeannette took a break after this chapter even though there's one more in this arc haha. She had to read several chapters of smut as a beta in like an hour guys. Give her some props.

Without a doubt, Sorrel was suspicious, which was why the Hidden Mission existed. Since his pregnancy, Jun had been occupied and hadn't had much chance to proceed any further with the mission, but what happened today made him wary.

After all, Silvia had brought up the poisoning issue, and if it was Sorrel who had poisoned him or been behind it, then he would come after Jun again soon to tie up loose ends. As such, Jun decided to spy on Sorrel.

|System, spy on Sorrel for me.|

|Host, that's not within my capabilities.|

|What? But in all the QT BL novels the systems can, so why can't you?|

|Dearest Host, this system is still a baby. All the ones you read about have already been upgraded several times.|

|... Of course, I would get a baby system.|

|Actually, I'm considered a juvenile now. Teehee.|

|...|

It seemed that he could rely on Azazel and Elior's help, which he had originally intended to do, but he thought he'd give the useless system a try. He discussed what he wanted to do with Azazel and Elior.

"Baby, you can just use them," Elior said while pointing to Little One. "They can take shifts. If they see anything suspicious, they can send me a telepathic message."

"You can do that?"

"Only until they become independent."

"That's so amazing." Jun looked at Elior with appreciation. Who needed a system when he had his men?

|Uwu, Host...|

And so, Little One, Little Two, and Little Three were assigned a spy mission. Young beastmen who had yet to become adults didn't emit pressure and were like low-level beasts, so they could be as unnoticeable and untraceable as an Emperor rank beastman. The only problem was they were just babies and weak physically.

"As long as they stay out of sight, they should be safe. Anyway, I'll be able to tell if they're in danger."

While they waited for news from the three little snakes, another incident caught Jun's attention. After the earthquake, many tribes were displaced and had to relocate. Some of them came to Beastmen City, but the Leopard Tribe, the first tribe they had stayed with while nomadic, was not supposed to be among those that came to Beastmen City, at least according to the original plot.

Then again, things were bound to change once Jun was involved with the world. Amongst those that arrived was the tribe leader of the Leopard Tribe, the leopard King Onyx, who should have died during the earthquake, because the South where the Leopard Tribe was located was the epicenter of the earthquake.

Not long after the arrival of the Leopard Tribe at Beast City, Little Three sent a message with a location, and the trio made their way there. It turned out to be a small forest not that far from their house. As they came closer, they heard two somewhat familiar voices, Sorrel's and Onyx's.

With Elior following behind them, Azazel carried Jun toward some bushes and set him down and out of sight. A distance away, Sorrel was on his knees looking at a hard cock with desire. He gripped it with both hands and gave the tip a light kiss. On his right hand was the mark of a leopard that hadn't been there before. Jun remembered a slight detail of the plot he'd read and forgotten—Sorrel Hill was once a makeup artist.