HTSCF CH 024 Finally, a home. (NSFW)

Beta: Jeannette

A/N: See what I mean by more to come? NSFW warning in this chapter!!!

Late at night, in the Beastmen City council's meeting room, there was a golden-haired man still hard at work. He was the newly established leader of the Golden Lion Tribe, Leo, who was also one of the protagonist's harem members and one of the beastmen Azazel and Elior had run into 3 years ago.

At the age of 35, he was not only the youngest known tribe leader but the youngest King rank beastman in all of the continent. That is if you did not include Azazel and Elior, who had become King beastmen at a much younger age and long before he did. Since becoming a King beastman, this had always been a sore spot for him. They were even together with that Faye who had caused his female so much anguish.

Leo clenched his fists as he looked over the gate entry report for the day. A King rank black wolf and a King rank albino python traveling with a "strange" female. Who else could it be but those three?

"Something troubling you?" A gentle voice asked.

Leo looked up to see his beloved and all the tension in his shoulders evaporated. With his long silky black hair, dark eyes, and unique facial features, Sorrel was the most beautiful female in all of Beastmen City. His beauty was not the only outstanding thing about him, but the addition of his intelligence and kindness made him unsurpassable in every way. Had it not been for Sorrel, there would be no Beastmen City, and Leo was the first mate of such a perfect female.

What were two wild beastmen and a "failed" female? As long as they didn't get in his way and abided by the Beast City rules, he would leave them alone. He was also a King beastman now and there were three others in Beastmen City. If the worst happened, the four of them working together should be able to handle those two.

Leo smiled at Sorrel and pulled him into his arms. "It's nothing."

As for Jun and his two men, they had already started construction of their house. It was decided that they would build a simple log cabin, which suited the landscape quite well, was sturdy enough and would take less time to build than a brick house. There were plenty of trees everywhere and Azazel and Elior had endless strength and stamina.

The plan was to have a living room, a bedroom with an attached bathroom, a kitchen, a storage room, and an extra room for possible children...

Even if Jun was a female, it had already been 3 years and if Azazel and Elior hadn't managed to impregnate him by now, he doubted it would happen any time soon. Thank goodness. Although he wasn't against the idea of having children, he wasn't exactly prepared to birth children as a man. How would that even work? Through his butt...? That sounded painful!

Not wanting to think about the issue of children, he returned to thinking about the house. The estimated time it would take was about three months, but because they had to camp outside in the meantime, Azazel and Elior wouldn't be able to touch Jun. This wasn't the beachside or the wild where there weren't others around. Their piece of land may be on the outskirts, but they still had some neighbors. Thus, Azazel and Elior were determined to finish the house construction in a month.

Time flew by quickly and three weeks later, the house was completed even further ahead of time. Azazel and Elior had been working arduously and even managed to craft some furniture: a large bed, storage box, lounge set, and dining table. For bedding, they went to a nearby herbivorous tribe to trade for some hand-sewn quilts. You could tell how desperately the two men wanted to press Jun down based on the rate that they accomplished things.

When all was settled and night arrived, Jun was tossed onto the bed naked. Used to such behavior, he didn't fight the two beastmen and let them do what they wanted, but he didn't know that what awaited him was something different.