HTSCF CH 050 Returning to get married (NSFW)

A/N: Sorry for the delayed post... Been feeling tired and uninspired to even edit. Don't worry, this story is already completely written (except for extras, which I'm debating whether to write or not). Since I delayed the post, I'm posting another chapter ahead of time. That said, some more NSFW in the majority of this chapter. 🙃😗

Also, happy new year! 🤗 Hope everyone will have a good 2022. :)

The following day, Niall and Cyrus finalized repairing the communication terminal and transmitted a coded message. It would be several more days until rescue arrived. Since the completion of the marking, the two alphas noticed an unprecedented increase in their power.

Previously, they both had 3S grade physique and 2S grade spirituality, but Niall felt certain his spirituality had risen to 4S grade, while Cyrus's physique and spirituality rose up a grade to 4S and 3S respectively. Was this the result of mating with an omega of 3S+ spirituality? Impossible, right? But that was the only change in their lives. Whatever the case, they were grateful for the rise in power and couldn't help but to rub against Jun with affection.

"Stop it." Jun tried to push the two unduly clingy alphas away, albeit halfheartedly. Part of him enjoyed the attention and love, while the other part felt suffocated. There was no middle ground.

Unaffected by Jun's resistance, Niall and Cyrus held him tighter. Now they were potentially the strongest beings in several galaxies and protecting Jun was that much easier. As for Jun, he was disappointed to find he hadn't risen in power at all. Where were his benefits!?

Three  days after the coded message was delivered and received, rescue arrived, consisting of a smaller, more concealable spaceship carrying the lieutenant generals of the First and Second armies. The two lieutenant generals were relieved to see their commanders still alive but were sent straight to shock when they realized both had formed a lifemate bond with that "beta?" The one both had been courting for months now.

Rain Linden was an omega!? To think the two generals had hidden such a treasure all to themselves to claim when the time came—too cunning! The many alphas under Niall and Cyrus's command, who were fans of Jun and had even considered asking for his hand in marriage regardless of his "beta" status, realized how fooled they had been. Some even gnawed on their handkerchiefs in resentment, like the spurred concubines of ancient times.

Though Niall and Cyrus felt the many laser eyes shooting at their backs, they ignored them and led Jun into a room far away from those prying eyes full of grievance and remorse.

Once back on Capital Star, their trio was once again faced with similar reactions as the Empire became aware of their lifemate bond, which was obvious considering the marks on Jun's neck that he didn't bother to cover up. Many netizens lamented that they hadn't asked for Jun's hand in marriage earlier. Some even cursed out General Atlas and General Albert unabashedly for hiding the truth about Rain Linden.

In response, Jun published a personal post about his being a recessive omega awakened by the two alphas, clarifying that he had asked them to keep it a secret so he could remain in the military academy. Several people slammed their tables in anger or smashed things, including Marshal Linden, Skye Lennox, and even the Crown Prince. The happiest person was Jun's mother, Eva Blanca, who immediately called to ask about the wedding.

The response she received was numerous gifts specially delivered by General Atlas and General Albert, containing a wedding invitation. The two alphas took Jun to register their marriage when things settled down a week after their return. An omega marrying two alphas wasn't that unusual, but an omega having not just one lifemate but two, was.