HTSCF CH 011 Overbearing CEOs are a dime a dozen.

A/N: Welcome to the next arc! It is probably not what you're expecting... lol. Major thanks to my friend Stephanie for betaing this arc. Holy shiz, she really worked hard on this arc guys. In case some of you missed it, a short extra can be found here (https://morinorin.com/2021/10/06/htscf-ch-010-5-that-hour/) on my website! HTSCF has a Spotify playlist (link can be found in story description)!

"Proceeding to the next world 'Capturing that Tsundere CEO with my Voice' in 30, 29, 28..."

Unlike in the first world, where Jun woke up in the peace and comfort of his dorm room, he was startled awake by a sudden jolt and a rather big head bump against something hard.

"Ugh..."

Miserably, Jun blinked his eyes open to find himself in a moving vehicle, driving on a dirt road path through some forest. Beside him in the driver's seat sat a man with short platinum blond hair and an expressionless face.

|System, am I being kidnapped?|

|If you were being kidnapped, would you be sitting in the passenger's seat unrestrained?|

|It was a joke.|

|Haha.|

|Nevermind, just relay to me the plot of this world.|

|Of course, my dearest Host!|

Sometimes, Jun felt the system had a split personality or, at the least, too many mood swings.

This world was that of a BL novel.

'Oh, thank god.'

|I wouldn't get too excited, dear Host. You're still a cannon fodder.|

|...|

In any case, the world Jun entered is that of a BL novel. The protagonist of the story is the uke, also known as the shou, named Asher Xavier. He's an up-and-coming online celebrity singer. At the beginning of the story, he is invited to participate in a variety show to win the chance of being officially signed by an entertainment company.

(A/N: uke/shou, Japanese/Chinese term for the one who "bottoms" in a male/male relationship)

This way, he can not only get publicity and gain new fans but would also be able to decide on his company of choice. Of course, this was only if he was able to win the variety show's game.

As a dual publicity stunt, various heads of the sponsoring companies will also be partaking in the show. With the natural route of events in these kinds of stories, Asher Xavier would win immense fame and fortune, as well as the hearts of viewers and the male lead seme, or gong. In this particular instance, the male lead seme is the tsundere CEO Ezekial Backert.

(A/N: seme/gong, Japanese/Chinese term for the one who "tops" in a male/male relationship)

As for Jun's role, he was naturally a cannon fodder only meant to suffer. His identity within this world went by the name Jun Teruya. Ezekiel is a specific type of gong known as a "slag gong", and Jun had signed a contract of 'benefits' with him, making Jun Ezekiel's sugar baby.

According to System's data, Jun was chosen to be Ezekiel's sugar baby because of the resemblance he bore to Ezekiel's white moonlight, a famous international singer named Paige Lyle.

(A/N: white moonlight is someone's requited or unrequited pure/first love, the one that got away, the one they can never forget)

|What the actual fuck.|

|That's how these stories usually play out, dearest Host.|

With a sigh, Jun turned to look at the man in the driver's seat again. Based on the plot's descriptions, he could only be Sugar Daddy Ezekiel and they were both on their way to the location of the variety show's filming.