HTSCF CH 014 A date with milk tea, his one true love.

Following along with Theodore, Jun performed the blandest, most uninspired, and monotonous rendition of a love song ever. People couldn't believe what they were hearing. Was something like this even possible? Had this poor man ever even been in love? How can someone turn such a passionate song into something that sounded like a toy robot trying to rap? Everyone, except Ezekiel, who was surprised to discover that Jun knew one of Paige Lyle's songs, had black lines running across their faces.

"Ok, stop, stop. I believe you now."

He really couldn't be saved, singing-wise. Jun asked, "So can I quit now?"

"Yes, yes, yes, you can." Paige Lyle said, all of his earlier amusement and enthusiasm evaporated. What he wanted to say was: Please leave, so I can recover from my trauma.

Such a level of tone-deafness was too impressive, too powerful, and far beyond anyone's comprehension. It was absolutely unique.

Jun wanted to leave as soon as possible and get away from this death trap of a variety show forthwith. The further he was away from the murderer, the better since this was around the time he was supposed to die. He had to wonder, though, how exactly did participant G kill him in the original plotline? It wasn't explained in the plot. Well, for now, he would just run far away.

|Why don't you just kill him, Host? It's allowed.|

|... Too much effort.|

|And killing zombies wasn't?|

|It's not the same. Zombies are already dead. I don't want that emotional baggage.|

|But you might have to at some point, dearest Host.|

After all his things were packed and his cellphone returned to him, Jun stood by Ezekiel's black Jeep Wrangler to wait for him to finish up some last-minute things with the show's production team. He saw the protagonist shou approach Ezekiel, again, just to be turned away again. As he returned to the filming location, Asher Xavier shot Jun a look full of unresolved bitterness.

|Hmm, I don't think this world's Jun ever wronged the protagonist, right?|

|Right you are, my Host.|

|Then what's up with that level of animosity?|

|Maybe he's jealous? It's no secret in the industry you're Ezekiel's sugar baby.|

|He wants to be Ezekiel's sugar baby? He can have it.|

|Er... Host...| System 00 wanted to point out that Jun sounded a little irritated but decided not to.

|What?|

|Isn't he your Azel?|

|What 'my' Azel? ... And that hasn't been confirmed yet!|

At last, Ezekiel came over to the car and they could start the return to civilization. Once they exited the forest, Theodore kissed Jun on the cheek and left to go wake up from his coma.

Jun breathed a sigh of relief. Without realizing it, there had been an inexplicable negative pressure that had been weighing on him, much more than when he was dealing with zombies. Now that he had passed his death moment in the original storyline, he wasn't sure what to do for the following weeks. The plot would still come for his life, but it wouldn't be as intensive, so he was confident he'd survive.

However, how had the original lived his life? That much wasn't written and he lacked the memory. While he was thinking about those things, the car came to a stop and Ezekiel got out, but not before locking it and telling Jun to stay put. The answer the man received was a roll of his eyes.