HTSCF CH 039 Befriend the shou? (NSFW)

A/N: Some slight NSFW at the beginning and end... heh.

When Jun woke up in the late afternoon, he found himself facing Azazel, who had his arms around him. Behind him, Elior was spooning him, his penis still inside and his hands on his thighs. Jun tried to move away, but this only woke the beast that was still buried inside him. Feeling the organ harden until it reached full thickness, Jun stiffened.

"Good morning, baby." Hot air caressed his ears and he released a muffled moan as Elior slid out then straight back in. Jun's hole was still wet from the remnants of their lovemaking, and Elior thrust in and out at a quick pace before ejaculating. Azazel had long woken up because of them and he pulled Jun closer to his side, making Elior's penis slip out.

Hearing the moan from Jun when that happened, Azazel lifted Jun's thigh to allow his thick cock in, enjoying the wet and constricting sensation as he moved in and out. Elior pulled Jun into a kiss and started to stroke his now hard penis. A few minutes later, Azazel came when Jun's insides squeezed on his dick as he found release with Elior's hand.

Elior raised his hand to his mouth and gave it a lick. "Mm, the taste of you in the morning can't be compared, baby."

Embarrassed, Jun covered his face. Elior was just too outrageous sometimes. After that, Azazel carried Jun to the bathroom to finally clean him from head to toe, giving him full service, including another round. Elior wasn't left out, of course. By the time they left the hotel and returned home to their apartment, it was late at night again so they just ordered takeout.

It was Saturday night and Jun was exhausted. Normally he'd have logged into ADAS by now, but he decided to sleep instead. Azazel and Elior let him rest that night undisturbed. Sunday morning came and Jun eventually felt rested enough to log into ADAS after a light breakfast and massage from the two men. Today, they would also log into ADAS with him.

Azazel and Elior didn't log into ADAS often, as their avatars were NPCs and couldn't do much except oversee important events. The only time they logged in would be to do work, such as fix problems the other developers couldn't or apply updates and such. But today was special. Jun's guild was hosting a birthday party in-game for their youngest and only male member.

They reserved a banquet hall in Magnolia City and invited many people. Since the guild leader, Oriana was not only the #3 ranked player in all servers but the goddess for many male players, quite a few people showed up. When Jun arrived, Oriana stole him from Azazel and Elior. Except for Monsoon's top people and Oriana, no one else knew about Jun dating the two men in real life or their real identities.

"I noticed you didn't log in yesterday. Did those two overeat you?"

Jun nodded. "A little..."

"Oho, doing two men at the same time, I'm impressed little Jun." Oriana stroked her invisible sage beard. "But you are still young and cannot compare to this older sister! Now give me the details so I can provide advice."

"..."

Oriana was also in a polyamorous relationship with three men, and they were the ranked #4-6 players, each the leader of a guild. It wasn't unusual for Jun to hear detailed retellings of her sex adventures with them. Jun had met them before and they were also attending his birthday party today. Luckily for him, they saved him from further embarrassment when they dragged Oriana away with an apology.

In attendance today were also Feng Bingwen, Li Jie, and Bai Changming.

"Happy birthday, Jun. I heard you're now 18?" Li Jie greeted him with a somewhat stiff smile. Feng Bingwen wasn't by his side, but Bai Changming was. Jun had an idea that this was probably the result of Feng Bingwen's jealousy. Although Li Jie's relationship with Bai Changming wasn't ambiguous, this love rival Bai often provoked Feng Bingwen in private because he thought he wasn't good enough for Li Jie.