HTSCF CH 43.1 MMORPG Arc Extra 1 (NSFW)

A/N: If Jun had completed the Main Mission and finished college, he would have become Azazel and Elior's secretary at Monsoon. This is, of course, a NSFW extra. There is only smut here... lol

Today, no one was allowed entry to the top three floors of Monsoon's headquarters in M Country. This wasn't the first time a no entry, no disturbance order was issued, nor would it be the last. For every Monsoon employee and even the public, it was no secret that Fei Lan, the secretary of Azazel Schwarz and Elior Renaud, was also the two men's legal spouse. A few employees guessed what was happening on the topmost floor, but they kept it inside their hearts.

Inside the president's office, all appeared normal. Azazel, dressed in formal business attire, was sitting at his desk and Jun, dressed in a women's suit, was standing beside him holding a tablet and going over the schedule for the day. As for Elior, he was lazily lounging on the sofa, giving Jun a lecherous look the entire time while playing with some remotes in his hands.

All was normal, if one were to ignore Jun's hazy eyes, reddened cheeks, and quickened breathing. Like a rogue, Azazel ran his hands up and down Jun's thighs, squeezing them or pinching them here and there. "Something wrong, my secretary?"

Furrowing his eyebrows, Jun cursed his two perverts in his head. "N-No..."

"You're lying," said Azazel, pulling Jun to lay on his stomach over his lap. "I think our secretary deserves some punishment, don't you agree, Elior?"

Only when the repressed pervert was having his fill did he talk this much. Elior jumped up from his sitting position and walked over, giving Jun's figure a one over. The skirt was riding up a little, almost revealing the hidden area beneath, while the pantyhose highlighted his slender legs. Then there were the black heels—too sexy.

"Yeah, he needs to be punished." Punished for turning them on so much. Jun rolled his eyes. Even if he agreed to this play, they were the ones who suggested it. This thought was quickly forgotten when a smack by a large hand landed on his ass, the loud noise echoing in the room.

"Ah!"

"Tell me again, secretary Jun. Is something wrong?" Azazel asked while massaging the sore butt under his hand.

"No, everything is..." Jun clenched his eyes. The sudden attack on his bottom just now added fire to his already sensitive insides. "Fine."

"You naughty little liar," said Elior as he fiddled with the remotes in his hands. When he did, Jun trembled on Azazel's lap and earned himself another swift slap on the ass.

"Secretary Jun, I think it's time you confess," warned Azazel with another hard smack. Elior adjusted the level on the remotes.

"Ah! ... Ha..." Jun couldn't tolerate it anymore. His insides were being messed with by all the vibrator eggs they'd stuck inside him before work, and now they were tormenting him with "punishment." As a result, he came and stained Azazel's pants.

Azazel was surprised when he felt the dampness on the side of his pant leg, but that only made him more heated, his eyes curved into slits as he leered at Jun. "Bend over on the table," he growled.

Jun did as he was told, but was flustered when he saw himself being recorded by Elior. "What, what are you doing?"

Elior broke character. "Isn't it obvious, baby? I'm commemorating this moment."

"Don't you dare!" Though he attempted to lunge for the camera, Jun ultimately failed and collapsed back onto the desk in a quivering mess when Elior adjusted the level of the vibrators to the max. "Hn... Mmm..."