HTSCF CH 43.2 MMORPG Arc Extra 2 (NSFW)

A/N:  Another NSFW extra A/U that takes place during Jun's last year of college... Warning! Some heterosexual NSFW content lol

After the convention and announcement of their engagement, Jun began to focus more on completing his college education than playing ADAS. That didn't stop him from logging in occasionally to play when stressed over schoolwork. But even if he stopped playing entirely, his image was now permanently connected to Monsoon's President Azazel Schwarz and CEO Elior Renaud.

Today, Azazel and Elior said they had a surprise for him since it was the day before his graduation, so he had logged in to wait for them. They asked him to wait for them by Windy Meadows, which was currently "under maintenance." Good thing he had VIP privilege?

When he showed up, Azazel and Elior in their avatar gear made him pause. Too handsome. With his silver mask, Azazel presented a mysterious appeal, while Elior in his golden mask made him prince-like.

"What's going—"

Before Jun could finish asking his question, a Gender Changer was forced on him and his avatar became a female. Only a developer could do that, and Jun frowned at the unexpected "surprise," crossing his arms.

"Baby, we were thinking—"

"No."

It always started with a suggestion and Jun saying no, but the two men's constant coaxing and shameless begging would always win Jun over.

"Aren't you curious?" Asked Elior.

"No, not really."

"Don't you want to experience it at least once?"

"No, not really?"

"Come on, babe. We promise we'll make it good for you. Please?"

"..." Signing, Jun palmed his face. These two probably planned this, knowing he had a harder time saying no to Azazel.

"... Fine. Just once, ok? Once." Jun emphasized.

In his heart, he didn't want to admit it, but he was maybe just a little bit curious. Though he identified as male, it didn't stop him from wondering what sex was like for the opposite sex. He later found out that it didn't matter whether he was male or female, Azazel and Elior would still fuck him in the same way.

From teasing his nipples and squeezing his modest breasts, they kissed him until he couldn't breathe. After, they lavished their love on both his holes with their lips and tongues, biting here and there. Though he lacked a penis, there was the clitoris, which they played with relentlessly while fingering him and eating out his pussy and ass.

They prepared him like always, taking their sweet time to explore all over his body and layering his skin with kisses and bite marks, though it was unnecessary. They had removed Jun's pain receptors and maxed out his pleasure ones. As a result, when they penetrated him at the same time, one in his pussy and the other in his ass, all Jun felt was a mind-blowing pleasure that made him lose his mind.

Azazel and Elior had even taken the time to modify their avatars, giving themselves studded penises to multiply Jun's and their pleasure. As for endurance, they lasted until Jun orgasmed for the third time before finally filling all of Jun up with their semen.

"Get pregnant with my seed!" Elior growled while cumming.

Maybe it was because in the last world, Jun was a "female" that led to his current predicament. In any case, he was too far gone to think deeply about the meaning behind Elior's words, especially when they withdrew and forced another Gender Changer on him. As a male again, Jun endured accommodating both men in his anal passage, but he was glad. This was territory he was more comfortable with, though he wouldn't mind letting Azazel and Elior do him as a female once in a while if they wanted to...

What was that about just letting them do him as a female just once? Jun had already forgotten all about that.

For hours, the two men worked hard to make a mess of Jun's insides, stirring him up with their hard cocks. There was never a moment when his hole was empty and lacking semen. It was almost as if they were trying to get him pregnant, though it was an impossibility in this world.

"Ha... Maybe we should make a baby option for same-sex couples?" Azazel wondered aloud as his cock pushed in even deeper.

"That's... Not a bad idea," Elior agreed while his cock pressed against Jun's special spot.

"I, I can't take it anymore..." For the nth time, Jun orgasmed, his body convulsing as his sperm landed on Elior's torso.

"Oh, fuck, baby, you're so hot."

"Shut. Up. Damn. Pervert."

"Yes, I'm a pervert. But I'm your pervert."

"Babe, I'm coming...! Take it all!" Azazel grunted and shot his last load, pulling Jun into a fierce and sloppy kiss.

By the time the three returned to the real world, only an hour had passed even though they had spent several hours in ADAS. Immediately, Elior pressed Jun down onto their bed. "Let's continue."

"Next time, let's try our true forms in-game," suggested Azazel as he joined in removing Jun's clothes along with Elior. Their true forms were that of a Winged Wolf and Dragon.

Still overstimulated from VR, Jun couldn't stop them even if he tried, except he wasn't trying. "Give me a break. It's my graduation ceremony tomorrow."

"It's ok, baby, we'll just carry you across the stage."

"... No thanks."

In the end, they relented and only did Jun twice, allowing him a good night's rest. And thankfully, he didn't have to be carried across the stage during his graduation ceremony.

A/N: Like I said, gender bender tag there for a reason 😆 Just wait until arc 9 and real-world arc guys...