HTSCF CH 041 Complete and utter chaos

Jun was the type of person that would avoid doing something if he could because avoidance often required less effort. This did not mean he was dumb, just lazy and lacking ambition. The moment he heard the ongoings of the stall next door, he started recording everything on his phone and uploaded a copy to his laptop. Whether the recording would be useful or not time would tell, but he had taken the necessary step to give himself some ammunition for protection.

From then on, he committed even more effort to avoiding the gong, shou, and love rival. Their drama shouldn't have anything to do with him, but then the world decided to play a joke on him. The original Fei Lan was ostracized and reverse bullied until he withdrew from school due to his misdeed, which should have been resolved, yet someone decided to bring his black history back to life on the ADAS forums. How could a homosexual like himself in a publicly known polyamorous relationship with two men be such a terrible person as to bully another over choosing a female avatar?

It was easy to deal with such slander, but irritating. Jun replied honestly: He had a crush on Feng Bingwen in the past and was jealous of Li Jie, so he did stupid things. Now he was in a loving relationship with Azazel Schwarz and Elior Renaud. He indicated that he had also apologized to Li Jie in person and Feng Bingwen was there to witness Li Jie accept his apology, so such things were no longer relevant. This event was over a year ago, and since then he had learned his lesson, stopped being a closeted gay, and became an open gay.

The most irritating part was having to explain himself for something he hadn't done and then having to explain himself again.

"That wasn't me, but it was me."

Elior didn't know how to react while Azazel was stunned into further silence. "So did you have a crush on that guy or not?"

"My heart has only ever been yours and Azel's, and it'll only always be you two that I—" A sense of dread welled up inside Jun. Fear? With clenched fists, Jun swallowed down the uneasiness in his heart. "... Love..."

What was love? Jun didn't know, but his feelings for Azazel and Elior, something he'd never felt for anyone else, had to be...

"You've only ever liked—wait, love?"

"Yes, I... Love..."

Jun realized that he had never once told them that, not even in the beastmen world. Then again, he didn't realize the depth of his feelings until he suddenly and unexpectedly died in that world.

Though there was a certain hesitation that clung onto his heart, Jun grabbed Elior and pinched his cheek—this action very familiar, like he'd done it plenty of times before? "... I love you, Eli."

Azazel held Jun from the back. "What about me?"

Jun turned around and smiled, leaning up to kiss the man's chin. "I love you, Azel... It can only be you and Eli, no one else."

Elior nodded with a smile. "I love you too, baby."

Azazel tightened his grip. "You know I love you."

"Yeah..."

Jun's feelings for Azazel and Elior had been made clear to them and the world, so it was strange when more negative rumors started to circulate on the ADAS and T University forums. Again he was being called a gold digger who played around with multiple men. A few even analyzed the value of his ear studs, claiming that it was in the 6 digits USD, something he hadn't even thought about.

When he questioned the two men about the price, Azazel responded: "Add one more zero."

He almost wanted to return the ear studs. The cost was too much for him to wear around so casually. If they were ever stolen or otherwise, he didn't know how he'd make it up to the two men.