HTSCF CH 020 Who's that beastman?

Beta: Jeannette

A/N: Psst, if you guys didn't catch the reference for this chapter title and the previous one, it's Pokémon lol

Up in the trees, Jun, who had been observing the entire exchange, nodded in approval. Though those two perverts often tried to take advantage of him, they were always dependable in each world. Even as unknown persons in this world, they were still King ranks.

That also explained their ability to transform freely. For some reason, he had never considered the likelihood of them being King rank beastmen. For wild beastmen, those two had been pretty restrained in this world and their perverted level even dropped a notch. Other than hugging and holding him, they hadn't done much more. He wasn't complaining of course, but it was rather odd.

Since Azazel and Elior were both King ranks, they didn't need to waste their time with lower-level beastmen. Although Jun couldn't tell ranks because he was a "female", he knew for a fact that there were less than 10 King ranks in this world and two of them happened to be Azazel and Elior, so the chances of another King rank appearing in the vicinity was improbable.

Jun was still smiling when he saw in the distance a pack of velociraptors. Though not as big as the maybe 15 meters tall T Rex he ran into, these velociraptors were only a little taller than the beastmen but they had more in numbers. (A/N: about 49 feet)

However, with the two King ranks, who could easily shift into their beast forms and even adjust the size of those forms, a pack of velociraptors wasn't that much of an issue. Jun watched in admiration as Elior transformed into a python bigger than the velociraptors and flattened a few of them with the tail end of his body.

Azazel's wolf form was even larger and he used its size to seize the necks of some velociraptors and crush them with his bite. As for the other three beastmen who could only shift between their human forms and average-sized beast forms, taking on a velociraptor each was enough to occupy them.

After all was said and done, Azazel and Elior took down 7 velociraptors while the other party only managed to bring down 3. They could have maybe handled more, but Azazel and Elior had already eliminated the remaining ones before they had the opportunity. When they finished collecting the cores, Elior climbed the tree Jun was in to retrieve him and presented him with the cores to keep.

All the cores they had been accumulating had been given to Jun for safekeeping or to use, and he felt very rich indeed. The two men had even forced him to consume the 3 King colossal cores they had, hoping he'd rank up but nothing happened. They weren't upset, merely confused. One could say it was almost the equivalent of consuming 3 Ferraris in terms of value and price. Jun almost choked on them.

(A/N: Ferrari cars start at at least around $200,000.)

Landing on the ground with a thump, Elior found a flat boulder for Jun to sit on. Colossal meat was very nutritious for beastmen, but there was only so much they could carry with them and Jun ate very little, so the two transformed back into enlarged versions of their beast forms and ate 5 of the 7 velociraptors they hunted. Jun watched them eat with morbid fascination.

After a while he couldn't watch the blood being splattered anymore and turned away, his eyes meeting those of the other three beastmen still there, who were processing the meat of their velociraptors. Surprise shone in their eyes when they had a good look at Jun.

With cold expressions, they all scowled at him. The one with black rounded tipped ears and tail, likely a black panther, spoke. "Faye?"

This one word caught Azazel and Elior's attention. They had suspected that those three were Jun's previous tribesmen and it seemed they were right.