HTSCF CH 049 Lifemates (NSFW)

A/N: NSFW!!!

Jun's omega identity was easy to hide. When he wasn't in heat, his pheromones were so subtle—almost nonexistent—a pheromone patch wasn't necessary. Not that there was a pheromone patch that could cover one's entire neck, lest he chose to wrap his whole neck with patches.

The moment Niall and Cyrus were hit by Jun's pheromones at an intensity more exponentially ferocious than that first time, they fell to their knees in sweat, gritting their teeth to not lose control. Once, Jun asked them what his pheromones smell like, as this wasn't the first world where they mentioned his scent.

"Petrichor... Like the cleansed earth after a long day of rain, refreshing and invigorating," said Niall with a faint smile.

Cyrus elaborated, "A scent that clears away all the muddled mess inside your mind and life when swamped with meaningless things."

Niall tilted close to Jun's neck. "A scent I want to keep breathing in, but it's never enough..."

"Never enough." Cyrus leaned in, too, giving Jun's neck a lick.

The two men's feelings for him made his heart ache—how to respond? He didn't know. In the last world, he believed that he loved them, but when confronted with their degree of love, he had to second guess himself. Love?

Seeing his dilemma, Niall patted Jun's head, playing with his fluffy hair. "Don't worry. Take your time."

But now, there was only instinct and the basic needs of alphas and omegas in the air. For the past two months and a half since he got to know them all over again, Niall and Cyrus, ever the considerate ones, had been helping him become used to being stretched out as much as possible. Becoming a virgin again in every world was exasperating, but the wonderful thing about being an omega was that his anal passage was self-lubricating.

Now that he was in heat, Jun understood again how different it was to be an omega. His mind was murky, his body excited and his hole had already become thoroughly drenched and soaking wet without being touched. There was an itch that was begging to be scratched, begging to be filled with something thick and hard.

When Niall finally kissed him, Jun moaned into the kiss and opened his mouth wider for the alpha's tongue to slip in to lick and suck all over the insides of his mouth.

"Babe..."

"N-Niall..." Jun's eyes were teary and pleading, making Niall kiss him harder while his hands slipped underneath the shirt to play with delightfully soft, pale pink nipples. He squeezed and pinched, teasing them until they stood up.

On the other side, Cyrus pulled Jun's head toward him, forcefully removing him from Niall's kiss to replace the other alpha's lips with his own. Cyrus slurped up the excess saliva as his tongue twisted and swirled around the corners of Jun's mouth. It tasted so good he pressed down and sucked even harder, almost drowning Jun in the kiss.

Niall wasn't idle, and he had already removed Jun's pants and boxers, which were both soiled by his sticky, semi-transparent fluids. Reaching around, he fingered the wet hole, reveling in the warmth and moistness that made him want to just slam his cock deep inside. The two alphas' pheromones became stronger, mixing with Jun's in the air like mist, enclosing them.

"You're so wet inside, babe." Inserting a second then a third finger, Niall started to twist and turn his fingers to find that sweet spot. Jun took a sharp breath and gasped, and he knew he had found it, persistently rubbing his fingers against it. At the same time, Niall's other hand was playing with a nipple.

Cyrus released Jun from his kiss and was shifted to kiss and bite on the other nipple, his tongue sometimes alternating to flick the tender nub. Jun's hand was on the back of Cyrus's head, pushing him closer. "Ha... I like when you suck on my nipples, Cy...!"