Chapter 9 - What A Long Day

Arien's POV

There they are.

Walking in the midst of chaos.

Those seven guys who made my nervousness meter go high up the sky for their sudden appearance last night.

Yes your right!

You know them,

You've met them,

They're the Levid Siblings!

Oh. I just realized I'm a bad host. Sorry for that.

Well now, I'm in shock, partially in awe and partially drowned in their beauty and charm. Oh dang. Everyone drowned, not only me.

"I think...I'm in love...again..."Reina spoke.

"They look awesome...."It was Poly. She's cute by the way.

"I wanna be theirs...."Klarissa said in a dreamy tone. Seriously sis?

Even though they were already settled in the dark part of the cafeteria, I still can't seem to speak. How can this be? In this big wide world, how can I bump into them, not just inside the house, but also at school?!

I sighed so heavily. Okay. So it's decided. I'm not going to talk to them until they do because right now, it's up to them if they want to meddle with my school life or not, and I don't want to meddle with them.

Even though they're too freaking handsome, no. I will not be one of those flirty girls who want to be part of their lives even if it was just for one night. One f—king night!

-

But I was still thankful for one thing.

They ain't my classmates! They were just a year ahead of me yet it saved my butt from running into them.

Oh.

Maybe not.

"Hey Ari, wanna be a stalker?"Klarissa suddenly went up to me at the library while I was reading a book. Well, it was a novel to be specific. I love reading fictions.

It was a vacant time since our teacher was not around.

"A stalker? Who would want to be like that?"I replied, went back to reading.

"Oh c'mon! Don't be a kill joy! We'll just spy at those new twelfth graders. I heard they were at the field."

Oh no.

Not my friends.

"Uhm, uh... You can come with Reina and Poly, right? So you can go without me."

"Oh yes! They did agreed with spying..."

Oh yes... Thank goodness...

"If you will come with us."

"What?"

"They won't come with me without you! So, I need to convince you to come with us!"

"Ms. Danville! Lower your voice!"the librarian said angrily. Klarissa then pursed her lips.

"Please Ari.... We'll just watch them. We won't do anything to approach them. And it's vacant. We can do anything. Please...? Hmm?"and she went with her puppy eyes.

You know that adorable thing that makes a person's pupil go big and sparkly? Yeah. That's what she's doing right now and she's making a big effort to persuade me.

"Fine.."I groaned between my teeth.

"Yey!"she squealed, in a lower voice this time.

I hope things won't get worse.

-

"You've got to be kidding me."I said in disbelief.

Here we are by the bleachers, in an open field. It was cloudy so it wasn't painful to be outside since the afternoon sunlight ain't present.

"Here, you can write one, too."Klarissa, offering a darn scented paper. What am I going to do with that??

"No thanks."I said uninterested. She just shrugged her shoulders.

We're darn teenagers, yet we act like children in this situation. They, correction. I'm not in for their utterly ridiculous ideas.

"So who's going to give it to them?"Reina asked.

"Poly. She's the one who thought about this idea."Klarissa.

"Whaat? I just suggested it. I didn't think you would agree though."Poly said.

"Oh dang it girls. Volunteer already! We're running out of time!"Reina rushed.

"What if you give it? You're the one who's itching to go and converse with them."Klarissa's bad side is slowly surfacing.

Reina sensed it so she quitted arguing. They stayed quiet for a moment while I was watching those soccer players and runners doing their thing in the middle of the field.

"What if Ari give it? She won't have any humiliation since she didn't write any letters."Reina suggested.

What.

Did.

She.

Said?

"Oh c'mon! That's why I never wrote a letter in the first place! You can't count on me in that. Nah uh."I refused.

"Please Ari, I will treat snacks later. Just give it to them. It's just a friendly letter."Klarissa said, her mood turned into a pleading cute kid. Seriously?

"I already told you earlier, Klars. I just came along so everyone would go. And I didn't came here to give things to those guys. I don't want to do anything with them. It's either you give them the letters yourself, or you will forget that you even wrote a letter for them and waste the chance of the friendship you wanted to have."I said. Standing up and looking at my wristwatch.

"I think we should go. It's ten minutes before the next period. We wouldn't want to be late."

"Fine."

"Yeah. She have a point."

"Okay. We'll just leave."

They all picked up their bags, stood up and followed behind me, having a sad and a down face. Oh great. Not those reaction.

I actually can't say no to people. Knowing that they needed my help, I go and help them. But when it comes to approaching guys, that's when I say no. And if those people are saddened that I can't do the favor they asked me, I can't refuse, once again. I don't know. Maybe I have a lot of guilt stored in me in my past life that now I can't refuse to people? Great. Why do I even believe on such thing?

I sighed heavily. Stopped on my tracks and faced them. They all look up to me with confusion. I hope you know what your doing, Arien.

"Fine."I groaned.

And those down face lit up in just a second and they started to squeal. Yeah. I guess I fell into their trap.

"Finally! Thanks Ari! Don't worry, I'll buy you a lot of snacks later. By the way, mines violet."she said and handed me different colored envelopes with their letter in it.

"Mines pink."Poly.

"Mines red. I realized, it doesn't actually matter since we have our names on it."

"Oh yeah."

"I just remembered that now."

I hope someone would save me in this mess. I just hope. But I bet no one.

This is going to be a long day.