Chapter 16 - Traumatic Nightmare

Arien's POV

Uhm, uh. I don't really know what to say right now.

I'm too....stunned. And shock.

Something snapped.

Sh*t! What is he doing?!

"W-What are you doing Ethan? Can you please let me go? Your grip hurts."

His face was unreadable. Plus the eyes....it's like what they describe it... I shrugged it off.

He was pinning me onto the wall, holding both of my wrists on a tight grip just beside my head. I'm dang horrified right now with his emotionless face.

And he's...cold.

He suddenly stared at my left index finger that was now bleeding non-stop.

"Oh f*ck."Jay cursed just behind him.

"J-Jay? C-Can you help me out here he's —"

As if sensing my terrified voice, he immediately grabbed Ethan away from me, but to our dismay, he didn't even budge.

"Ethan! Get off her! Now is not the time!"Jay shouted at him to bring back his senses, but he only tightened his grip on my wrists.

Jay noticed my bleeding finger and cursed continuously under his breath.

"GUYSS! I NEED A HAND HERE! SH*T!"he screamed to get the other guys' attention.

It just took a second before I heard their voices by the kitchen's entranced.

"What happ—what the f*ck?!"Shawn exclaimed.

"What happened?"Jake finished his sentence.

"Let's get him off her. She's damn horrified right now."Jay told them while he was still grabbing Ethan from behind.

My hands started to go numb. My blood stopped circulating in my hands because of his grip. Dang. What is wrong with him?!

With their strength all together, they managed to get him off me, but not for long. He was still trying to reach me even with them stopping him.

I slumped on the floor, finally free from his grip. I noticed how my hands almost turned blue and the mark his hands left my skin.

At last, the three younger siblings came at the kitchen.

"Liam, get her out of here. This guy needs to calm his nerves down."Shawn spoke in a serious tone.

I saw Liam nod and went to me. He sat on his feet to level his face to mine.

"Let's go, Arien. I think you might need some aid."he said and glanced at my cut finger. I slowly nodded and took his hand which he offered.

He grabbed a first aid kit from the kitchen cabinet before we left the kitchen with the rest of them, stopping Ethan from something he might do to me. And that's one of the piece I need to solve. But I think I already know how the puzzle works.

We went to the living room, Liam assisting me on treating my finger. He cleaned it before wrapping it with a band aid.

"You should be much more careful next time. Or there won't be a next time for you."he said and smiled softly at me. I think that's a warning in disguise.

We heard shouts from the kitchen coming from the four older brothers. I sighed. What have I done?

After that, Ricky came with a glass of water in his hand.

"I think you might need this."and he handed it to me. I mouthed a 'thank you' at him before consuming it.

A few seconds later, John came to us, with an apologetic look.

"We're sorry about our brother, Arien. He's quite...a beast."he spoke.

"It's f-fine. But why did he act like that? Have I done something wrong?"I asked them, worried. But all they answered me was a deep sigh.

"You did nothing wrong, Arien. We are sorry again."John apologized again.

But he didn't answer my question. Why did he acted like that? Like anytime, he's going to devour my flesh?

The shouts turned into hush voices until someone came out of the kitchen. It was Ethan. He was heading for the staircase with heavy feet when he looked at me, his emotion looking furious.

I lowered my gaze and just a second, I heard a door slam. I saw the other three guys also exiting the kitchen. They eyed at the second floor where their brother went and had a huge sigh.

"Come on everyone. Let's have dinner."Jay said and entered the kitchen once again, like nothing happened between me and Ethan earlier.

I guess I'll have to erase that happening inside my head. Because no one's going to answer my questions and I'll just have to find it out myself.

-

Midnight came.

I was once again at the living area, caressing Layla, Jake's pet dog, as I was lying onto my stomach while she's beside me. After a couple of days seeing them around, I grew fond of them, the same goes to these adorable fellas.

"Enjoying her company?"I heard Jake spoke.

He brought a mug with him. He sat on the couch across us. Layla immediately moved to him after seeing his master. He put the mug down on the coffee table and I saw what it contained. The so called 'wine'.

"What's that?"I asked him. He looked at the mug and continued to softly scratch Layla.

He chuckled. "An energy drink."

"But that looks like blood."

He was surprised by what I said but I immediately took it back.

"Kidding."I said, he mouthed an 'ahh' and laughed.

He stood up after a few moments, picking up the mug from the table, Layla trailing behind him.

"Well, I'll be off to bed. You coming?"he asked. And some thought crossed my mind.

"What?! No!"I exclaimed. He laughed loudly.

"No, silly. I asked if you are going to bed?"he cleared, still a bit in humor. My cheeks flustered red.

"Y-Yes. I'll be going to bed shortly."I answered shyly.

"Then, goodnight."

-

I felt a movement on my mattress. This woke me up from my sleep. But I kept my eyes closed.

I sensed someone's presence near me, or I might correct, on top of me.

My brows crunched. I opened my eyes and what I saw first was a blurry silhouette of a man, and he was on top of me.

I can't see his face, since it was too dark. My eyes windened and was about to scream when he sensed it. He immediately put a hand on my mouth to prevent me from doing it.

Crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap

Is he a robber? A kidnapper? What does he want from me?!

I tried kicking him away but he stopped it by putting pressure onto my legs using his own knees and legs.

With his right hand on my mouth, he took both of my hands with his left one and locked it above me.

Now, I can't do anything but to look helpless as I watch him, waiting to do something horrible to me.

And this person did.

He tilted my head using his hand on my mouth. His head went near to my neck and I can already feel his heavy breathing.

He sniffed and let out a large amount of air that tickled my skin.

But I wasn't ready for what he did next.

I felt two sharp things pressed onto my skin, getting into my flesh.

I screamed.