Chapter 33 - Addicted

Arien's POV

I slowly advanced near the door quietly. I looked at the red liquid flowing out of the room.

And I was right.

It smelled irony. It was the same thing I smelled earlier. And from the looks of it, it's quite thick. There's only one thing that crossed my mind.

Blood.

I backed away a bit from it. I don't know what to do. And I don't know who's blood that is. What if it's from a person? What if, these guys murdered someone?

I don't want to be judgmental, but that's the only one thing in my head right now. Maybe it's also because of the shock to see blood flowing from nowhere.

And there's only one way to find out.

I need to enter that door.

And surprisingly, the doorknob was unlocked.

But I was doubting my every move all of a sudden.

Why am I doing this?

I don't think I should do it.

Is this the right thing to do to know the truth?

Ugh. F*ck this.

I don't care anymore.

Let's just do this.

Oh wait.

I don't think I can do it.

I let go of the doorknob. I don't want another chaos enter my life just because of my curiosity. I don't think I can handle anymore problems.

I sighed to myself and turned around to go back to my room.

But before I could do, I heard a groan coming from that room.

I turned around once again.

Damn you curiosity. Just f*cking take over my damn body.

And it did.

I just found myself turning the doorknob and entered the dark and almost nonexistent room.

I let go of the doorknob and went deeper into the darkness. I was startled when the door shut loudly without me pushing it.

Oh sh*t. Now I'm trapped.

Like what I expected, it locked, even though I'm in the inside. Dang it.

I added a few more curses before I heard another groan from someone inside the room.

As I take a few more steps on the floor, I heard a few clanking sounds. I looked down and even though the place is dark, I could clearly see a lot of broken glasses. I looked around and found a few broken glass bottles, and liquids coming from the said glass.

Were those the red liquid I saw outside by the door?

To make sure, I sat on my feet and sniffed it. It does smell irony. Confirmed. No one in this room is being murdered. I let out a breath, feeling relieved. If my assumption is correct, it's the same with the bottles of wine stored in Mr. Levid's fridge, which are blood of some random animals.

But why are these broken and it seems like a mad man just had the tantrums to broke all of these?

I just shook my head and looked around the room. And a guy's silhouette cleared to my eyesight.

He was on the bed, kneeling and supporting himself with his arms also resting on the mattress. His head was facing the headboard of the bed and he's looking down, not seem to mind me who's inside the room.

I can obviously notice his heavy breathing because of his back heaving up and down.

I noticed the moonlight from the window as the curtains swayed from the wind that came by. I felt the chill it brings me that added up to my nervousness I'm feeling right now.

"You finally came..."a familiar deep, husky, and both angelic and dangerous voice filled my ears.

I turned to the person who's on the bed, slowly turning his head towards my direction.

I was frozen on spot when I saw his eyes blazing red, sticking out of place like a sore thumb. I also noticed his complexion despite in the dark, he is too white and pale, than the normal vampire skin.

I finally found him.

Ethan.

What happened to him?

He was half naked, he only had his pants on and bare feet. His upper body was flaunting, with his chiseled chest and abs. He was sweating bullets and he looks so tired, even though he had that fierce and dangerous look.

He slowly get up from the bed, fixing his gaze towards me. He had this crazy smile on his face. He looks rather creepy, and I admit that he looks much more handsome in front of me right now.

But I don't think this is the right time to face him right now.

And the only thing that came to my mind was, to run away.

You can't outrun a f*cking vampire idiot.

But I ran away anyway.

I desperately turned the door's knob, already knowing that I can't get out of this room much more quickly. But altleast I tried.

I felt both arms wrapped around my waist, too tight that I almost complained it out loud. He hugged me from behind, and I don't actually know what to do.

Instead of feeling cold, I felt hot from the body temperature he's emitting. What in the world is happening to him?!

I felt his head getting near to my right side, and unconsciously and because of fear, my head went to the other side to avoid him. But that was a wrong and stupid move.

I actually gave him access to my neck, and I heard him sniffed me. F*ck. It brings back memories. But now, it's much more terrifying with him in his unknown state.

I closed my eyes unknowingly when I felt his hot lips pressed on my skin.

"Hmmm...I'm getting addicted to your scent once again...."he said with a deep chuckle.

F*ckf*ckf*ckF*ckf*ckf*ckF*ckf*ckf*ck

What to do? What to do?

But my train of thoughts were eventually cut off when I felt his wet and hot tongue trailed over my skin up to the side of my neck. I can't help but to groan from the feeling it brings.

Damndamndamndamndamndamndamn

I felt like I lost all my energy from what he did to me. Why is he doing this?

I was surprised and earned a shriek when he suddenly lift me up and he walked towards the direction of the bed and put me down harshly.

Before I could react, he was already on top of me, his fangs showing and all I felt was the two sharp teeth buried deep into my flesh.

~~~

A/N

I kept on freaking out. K bye.

See you in the next chapter.

I'm dead by the way, in the inside only.