Chapter 22 - Another Motorcycle Ride

Arien's POV

This is what I'm talking about.

Okay. So, we are playing spin the bottle all of a sudden. In a VIP room. In a bar.

Yeah. We are damn minors! How can we enter this kind of place?

Well, it's because of those guys. They were in their legal age already. And they seem to have a connection with someone in this bar that they actually let us pass through. I was about to leave earlier if it weren't for Klarissa, again. She said it'll be fun. And it ain't fun to me.

"Truth or shot?"Reina asked Blake.

"Truth."Blake answered. Reina grinned.

"When was the first time you had sex?"

I slapped my forehead. Why are we talking about that?! My innocent mind! Gosh!

"Sorry but, it's too far in the past. I can't even remember it now."Blake said, smiling.

"Seriously? Gosh. You guys are unbelievable."Reina said and sipped on her bottle of beer. When did they learn to drink?!

Thankfully, the bottle haven't turned to point at me. I'm so lucky—

"Ooohhh, Arien, it seems like it's your time."Klarissa grinned this time. I closed my eyes. Oh please. Now I'm so unlucky.

"Okay. Truth or shot?"tanong ni Hanz.

"Truth."I don't want to drink.

"Who's the guy you want to kiss between us four?"what?

"What the f*ck?"

"Oh come on. Just answer someone's name. Don't be shy."Theo urged.

"I don't want to kiss any of you."I answered bitterly.

"Then, you'll just have to shot."

"Wait, that's not in the rule!"

"Then just say someone's name. It ain't that hard."

"I'll just shot."I said and grabbed the shot glass filled with an unknown liquor I've never tasted before and drank it straight.

It sent a burning feeling on my throat, but I fought it. Dang. This is hard!

"Whoah. I didn't think you'd take a shot. That was one hard vodka girl."it was Blake.

I noticed Ethan eyeing at me intently.

"Vodka? What kind of liquor is that?"I asked.

"You don't know what it is? I thought you're an experienced drinker."

"My first time."

"Ooohhh."

The game went on and on, sometimes it lands on me, but I take a shot instead of answering. Luckily, my head isn't spinning, even just a bit.

And in the end, my friends were totally drunk. But Poly is still sane since she just drank a a glass or two. But Reina and Klarissa? Totally wasted.

"I have a car. I can take these girls home."Theo suggested.

"You better bring them home safely."I threatened him. He smiled.

"Of course. I'm a good boy. And, I have a girlfriend."he answered.

"Then why did you even come to this blind date?"

"We just broke up. But I'm taking her back."he said, I can sense longing and determination in his voice. I went near him and patted him on the shoulder. I thought he might need it.

"Good luck on that buddy."

"So we're friends? You just called me buddy."he said, grinning.

"You can say that. But I don't easily trust strangers."I replied, plastering a naughty smile.

"Seriously? You just ruined our friendship."he said, a bit sad. I chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah. Fine, fine. Go on and bring my friends home safely. I need to go home too."I said and looked up at the night sky. I always admired it.

I just remembered that I left the house at noon. It's been just hours before I met these guys. But it seems like there's a blossoming friendship.

"Okay. I'll be very careful with them."he said and smiled. Sheesh. Why does he keep on smiling at me? Everyone will die just by seeing that.

Theo was startled when Klarissa suddenly hugged him from behind, wrapping her arms around his waist. He looked uncomfortable.

"Theo!"she shouted his name, drunk.

"Uhm, uh...hey..."he spoke after the shock and tried to take her hands off him gently but my friend won't budge.

I sighed.

"Klarissa, Theo will take both you and Reina home. And, don't hug him. He already have a girlfriend."I told her. I was startled when she glared at me.

But she just tightened her grip around Theo's waist.

"No! Theo doesn't have a girlfriend! I'm his only girlfriend! He is mine!"she shouted, angry. She buried her face on Theo's side and the guy just chuckled, a bit nervous.

"I guess we'll have to leave now. Get home safe Arien. Oh and, can I have your number?"

"Nah. You can chat me through Messenger. You know my full name right?"I said.

"Of course. Let's keep in touch. Bye now."and they walked towards his car, dragging Klarissa along with him. Reina was leaning on his car, I guess she can't keep her balance anymore.

Blake also hopped on Theo's car and the four of them left. Hanz brought his motorcycle and both him and Poly left a few moments ago.

I sighed. I left my bike at the restaurant earlier. We just rode on Theo's car.

I stood beside the highway, hoping for a taxi to pass by. But the opposite came. A motorcycle. And worse, the rider was Ethan. Yeah. I can tell even though he's wearing a helmet.

"Hop on."he spoke in a serious tone.

"Uhm, I still need to go back and fetch my bike."I replied.

"Don't worry about it. Someone's picking it up."he answered. I just mouthed an 'oh'.

"O-Okay then."I said and went near him. He handed me a helmet. I immediately wore it.

-

The ride was just smooth. It wasn't like the last time that the motorcycle almost flew into the air.

"T-Thanks."I said and he nodded in acknowledgement.

I was about turn around when a question crossed my mind. Should I ask about it?

"Uhm..."I hummed and turned around to face him. He was just taking off the helmet and I really found it attractive.

Oh gosh! What am I thinking?!

"I wanna talk about something. About all of you."

He looked at me.

"You know, as your daily blood support."