Chapter 36 - Free From Clutches

Arien's POV

"Ms. Walter, Mr. Levid said you are now allowed to leave your room freely. I will now take my leave."Meredith bid as she bows her head before exiting my room after notifying me about my breakfast at the kitchen.

It's been days after that incident happened inside this mansion. And to those school days, Meredith brings me my breakfast every six thirty in the morning and at night, after I came from the part time job, she was still awake and prepares my dinner.

We continued to do that for days, and in those days, we also tried to ignore all those banging of doors upstairs.

At first, it was only mild, and just merely knocks, but then after three to four days, it became louder and louder. Mr. Levid said not to worry about it. It's just the antidote affecting the seven of his sons in their own rooms. But every time I come up the second floor, the banging is louder than ever and it always startles me.

But thankfully, when I enter my room, it dies down into knocks. Maybe because they smelled my scent just outside their doors.

And now, I am free from the devil's clutches, aka, being locked up in my own room.

I finished my get up for today since like we planned, we are going to my favorite place. The meet up would be at the restaurant near the coffee shop where I work.

I wore a white dress printed with red roses that extends up to my knees. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun and wore a cream colored sandals that was an inch high. I also wore my favorite light pink specs that I rarely use.

I grabbed my small white handbag that I bought recently. I don't actually spend much money for my accesories and such, but this thing just took my interest. And plus, I love cute and aesthetic things.

I sprayed a few perfume which I also rarely do. I don't know, I feel like making myself beautiful today.

I smiled at myself in front of the mirror before glancing at the wall clock. It's already nine and a quarter in the morning. I told them to be at the restaurant by ten.

My steps echoed around the house when I stepped outside of my room. Finally, I get to eat at the kitchen. I missed cooking for myself.

But when I stepped inside the kitchen, I was frozen on the spot.

Sh*t. I cursed inside my head.

They were all looking at me, a few was surprised while a few was looking at me from head to toe.

I was about to turn around when I heard Mr. Levid's voice. He was also sitting there with them at the near end of the dining table.

"Join us in our breakfast, Arien. The meal Meredith cooked for you will get cold soon."he said without looking up at me.

And because of my nature which I cannot refuse a person, I obliged. I saw my meal just across him and thankfully I won't have anyone to sit beside me.

I walked passed the older brothers as I saw the younger ones fixed their eyes on me. I felt conscious about what I'm wearing all of a sudden.

I quietly pulled the chair that was across Mr. Levid and sat on it.

I looked up only to see all of them, except Mr. Levid, looking at me with blank expressions. They all looked tired and pale, they look like they weren't the guys I've met before the incident happen.

"Everyone, eat. I don't want any of the foods I prepared will be going to waste."Mr. Levid said, giving his sons some death glare.

I avoided my eyes from them and so I started eating the food that was prepared in front of me. I'm not a picky eater.

"You going somewhere today, Arien?"the old man asked. I nodded while my focus is still on my food.

"Y-Yes. I'm going out with my friends."I answered.

"Beautiful dress, by the way. Reminds me of someone..."he spoke but trailed off.

I just shook it off and muttered a 'thank you'.

The whole breakfast table was silent, everyone was busy eating their own meals, and I have my own thoughts circulating inside my head. What's going to happen now?

I finished my breakfast which consists of a pancake, a bowl of cereal, and a bacon and eggs. I also drank a mug of milk instead of a glass of water.

I stood as I watch the others, still eating, but noticed their eyes turned to my direction, without directly looking at me.

"I'll be going now. Thank you for the breakfast Mr. Levid."I said and left the dining table as I fix the specs on my eyes.

I don't think I could breathe in that atmosphere.

And plus the thought with Ethan crossed my mind.

Life sucks.

-

"This place is so cute!!"Klarissa said as she looked around.

We are at Ace Garden, a hectare of beautiful flowers. It is not quite popular since its a bit far from the city. But I don't think the owner minds that. It's for calming purposes.

When I was still a toddler, me and Aunt Lea used to visit here every summer when she was still teaching at our elementary school in Verone. She said that this part of the city was a private property before. Surprisingly, they made it into a beautiful garden.

Dad and Mom never get to come here since Mom was allergic to flowers and she was carrying Andrei in her womb. Dad being the protective husband he is, he can't leave his wife just to come with his another child to a garden.

"I know right. Why didn't I know about this place before?"Reina asked herself.

"That's because the owner keeps it hidden from the public. The only people who gets to come here are those who lived nearby and the ones who found out about this by accident."I told them. They turned to me.

"They never posted a photo about this on the internet? But this place is so beautiful! Who wouldn't want to take a picture of this?"Klarissa asked.

"My aunt said that the owner prohibits posting the picture of the garden because she believes in destiny and how people will discover the beauty hidden and lurking in the inside..."I answered in a dramatic tone as I held onto my chest.

"Stop that!"Reina chuckled.

"Yeah. Let's just explore this somewhat magical place."Poly said and went to walk first.

~~~

A/N

Alert!

A swiss of drama and romance comes in the next chapters!!!!