Star Wars and Scissors. [Part-1]

Mike was sitting in the file room going over some briefs for Louis when Rachel appeared at the door looking flushed and out of breath. Mike looked up expectantly, highlighter hanging out of his mouth while he held a glue stick in one hand and a pair of scissors in the other.

"What?" He asked around the neon yellow writing utensil in his mouth.

"It's crazy today. I have a million things to do. Louis has some big case going on and-"

"Rachel." Mike cut off her rant as he spit out the highlighter.

"Right!" She took a deep a breath. "Harvey wants to see you."

She began walking back towards the door, but stopped when Mike didn't follow her.

"Mike!" She waited until the lawyer looked up. "Now! As in you should've been in his office two minutes ago!" She flipped her hair and walked out of the file room before Mike could blink.

"Uhhhhh, okaaay." Mike said to no one. He quickly stood up and dropping the glue stick on the table. He tried to dispose of the scissors too but they seemed to be stuck on his fingers. He shook his hand with great force, but they wouldn't budge. With a shrug of his shoulders, he took off towards Harvey's office with scissors in hand.

"Go on in." Donna deadpanned while motioning towards Harvey's office with her hand after Mike had already entered.

"You wanted to see me?" Mike huffed as he stood in front of Harvey's desk. The older man looked up from the file he was reading and raised an eyebrow.

"Did you run here?" He asked, taking in Mike's exhausted posture and slightly heaving chest.

"I was told it was urgent. Would you have preferred I walked?" Mike asked, confused.

"If you're going to pretend you're Edward Scissorhands, then yes." Harvey answered, throwing the file down on his desk and rocking back in his chair.

"Huh?" Mike questioned, then realized he was still holding scissors. "Oh. I was working on something for Louis."

"Oh, Am I interrupting arts and crafts with uncle Louis? Please, forgive me." Harvey retorted sarcastically.

"What? No. I- ...Wait a second, if Louis is my uncle wouldn't that make you my Father?"

"Is your name Luke?"

Mike laughed. "No."

"Then I'm not your father." Harvey countered, with smirk.

"Okay, first that was a horrible Star Wars reference. And second, although you can be a badass, you can't possibly be Darth Vader."

"Whatever." Harvey cut him off standing up. "We have to go meet a client. Are you ready?"

"Uh, I need to get my bag from the file room." Mike said, not moving. Harvey leaned forward slightly and widened his eyes a bit.

"Well go get it! Hurry."

Mike nodded his head and started to jog out of the office.

"Do not run with scissors." Harvey called, rolling his eyes as his command didn't get fulfilled. He walked out of his office and leaned against Donna's desk, waiting on Mike to return. He pushed up his sleeve to check the time on his watch, vaguely aware of quick footsteps coming closer. He looked back up just in time to see his associate jog around the corner and trip over his own feet.

He started laughing until he heard a scream coming from his associate that was muffled by the carpet the younger man's face was planted in. Rushing over, Donna following closely behind, he knelt down next to Mike.

"Mike. You okay?" He asked, his voice firm, definitely not showing concern.

"Ahhh." Was Mike's response as he slowly rolled over onto his back. Harvey blinked in surprise and drew his mouth into a tight line at the sight of blood oozing from Mike's shoulder where a pair of scissors was lodged. Luckily, it wasn't bleeding heavily. He looked up and noticed a few associates standing around.

"I'll call 911." One of them said, pulling out his cell phone, but Harvey shook his head no.

"Donna, call Ray. Have him pull the car around. He can get us there faster."

Harvey silently thanked God that Donna could function properly in bad situations, because taking one look at her face he would have thought she couldn't but he knew her to well.

Someone handed him a rag and he pressed it around the scissor wound.

"Oww. Harvey, it hurts." Mike brought him out of his thoughts.

"Yeah, well it should. I told you not to run with those damn things." Harvey countered. Mike closed his eyes and groaned.

"I couldn't get them off my hand." Mike said and gasped in pain again. "But it looks like I've fixed that problem."

"It is finished. No more training you require." Harvey replied, with a smirk.

"Then I am a Jedi." Mike finished the Star Wars quote.

"Ehh, I'm not so sure about that."

Mike winced in physical pain. " I totally am, Obi-Wan."

"Oh, so now I'm Obi-Wan?" Harvey asked, ignoring everyone standing around.

"Well, yeah. You're my mentor." Mike replied. "You care to much to be Darth Vader."

Harvey clenched his jaw to keep from smiling. He didn't know how to reply, but luckily he didn't have to.

"Harvey, Ray is here." Donna said. Harvey nodded.

"Come on, Skywalker." Harvey said, carefully helping Mike off the floor and to the awaiting car. "Even a Jedi can't run with scissors."

"So you do admit it." Mike said, letting Harvey guide him to the elevator. "I am a Jedi!"

Harvey just rolled his eyes.