Star Wars and Scissors. [Part-3]

"This will be a day long remembered. It has seen the end of Kenobi, and will soon see the end of the rebellion!" Mike shouted, holding his arm, that wasn't in a sling, up in the air. He stood on the end of Harvey's couch, teetering dangerously back and forth while quoting Darth Vader. Harvey had went to take a shower after he was sure Mike was asleep on his couch, but as he was rubbing a towel through his hair for it to dry he heard Mike's voice from the living room. He gave a long sigh and quickly put on a casual long sleeve shirt and some comfortable pants. He exited the bathroom and rounded the corner only to have his heart catch in his throat.

"Mike." His voice was calm and quiet so he wouldn't startle his associate who was standing on the arm of his couch. Mike turned his head towards Harvey who was making his way to the couch. When he was standing in front of Mike, he looked up at him and outstretched his arms.

"That was a horrible time to enter! Vader just said it was the end of Obi-Wan and what do you do? You enter anyway! What a piece of junk!"

"Come down from there." Harvey ordered, his voice demanding but gentle. Mike looked bewildered.

"Evacuate in our moment of triumph? I think you overestimate their chances."

Harvey closed his eyes and bit his bottom lip to keep his frustration in. He opened them with a deep sigh and looked back up at his associate.

"Mike? Look at me." He saw the kid move his glassy eyes everywhere, before ghosting over his face. "Look at me."

Mike blinked a few times to get Harvey's face noticeable, at the very least.

"You are not in Star Wars. You are Michael Ross and you're on pain medication from where you stabbed yourself with scissors which resulted in you having to get stitches and wear a sling for the next two weeks. Okay?" Harvey explained, annoyed. He grabbed the younger man's forearms to steady him and try to bring him down from the couch. However, Mike shook his head.

"I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here to rescue you."

"Oh my God." Harvey muttered through gritted teeth.

He guided Mike down from the arm of the chair and sat him down on the said piece of furniture. "You're all clear, kid! Now let's blow this thing and go home!"

Mike looked thrilled that Harvey had quoted Han Solo and leaned back on the couch looking like he was going to go back to sleep.

Harvey left him there and sat down at his kitchen table to work on some files. He kept glancing at Mike every few minutes to see that the kid had fallen asleep.

It had been a good fifteen silent minutes before he heard movement coming from the couch. He watched Mike rub his eyes like a toddler and then just sit there staring straight ahead.

Dare he ask, "Mike?" His facial expression was a mix of amusement, caution and what could be misinterpreted as concern. The younger man slowly turned his head to look at Harvey, then stood up and walked over to the window of Harvey's condo and looked down at the city before looking up at the sky.

Harvey threw his pen down on the table and made his way over to Mike. He stood beside him and followed his line of sight to see he was staring at the moon. He placed a hand on Mike's uninjured shoulder.

"Yeah, it's a full moon. Lovely. Come sit down at the table, okay?"

Mike blinked. "That's no moon, it's a space station."

"Okay, Buddy. A space station, that's great. Now, let's go over here and sit down."

He guided the younger man to the kitchen table and they both sat down opposite one another. Mike put his elbow on the table and held his head up. Harvey watched him for a second, debating on whether or not he needed to ask. He swallowed uncomfortably and relented.