Harvey is a dad!

"Mike?" Mike glanced up from where had been resting at his desk. It was late, and he had been in, trying to finish some files for Louis before he left for the night.

"Harvey, hey," he said softly, rubbing at his eyes tiredly. It had been nearly 2 months after his 'trip to munchkinland' as Donna liked to call it – and Nick as well, who Mike sometimes met up with for beers; much to Harvey's chagrin. In that time, he felt like he had definitely come to terms with all that had happened, but sometimes little things started to creep up on him.

He kept getting small headaches, small aches and pains – and he often left a lamp on when he went to bed; just on the off chance that something was there in the dark, watching him.

And right now, he was just so damn tired. He'd been looking so tired that; after 1 month of going without, Harvey had suggested a nap that day. Mike had taken the chance, but felt no more refreshed than when he had laid down.

"Are you okay?" Harvey asked. It was late at night, and Mike was the only associate in the bullpen. Harvey felt fine with sounding like caring if there weren't any witnesses.

"I'm okay," Mike said, rubbing at his eyes. "I just need more sleep. I'll go home soon."

"Make sure you do," Harvey said lightly, stood there casually with his hands in his pockets. "We have court in the morning. Did you finish my patent?"

Mike nodded and passed it over, rubbing at his eyes again.

"Go home, Mike," Harvey said quietly. "I'll see Louis about the paperwork."

"It's fine," Mike argued. "It's been months, I can do work."

"It's too much," Harvey stated, as if daring Mike to argue back.

Mike held up his hands in a gesture of defeat, causing Harvey to give a small snort. "I'm going," he murmured, grabbing his things and turning his desk lamp off, before quickly turning it back on. "When did all the other lights go out?" Mike asked. He had been so into his work he hadn't noticed.

Harvey sighed and turned Mike's lamp off. He quickly put his hand on the younger man's shoulder as he had suddenly frozen when they were plunged into darkness. "Come on," he manoeuvred Mike through the corridors and towards the elevators. "Go get some sleep," he said.

"Aye aye, Captain," Mike said, giving a tired smile and a small salute.

Harvey rolled his eyes in mock disdain but gave Mike the ghost of a smile as the elevator doors shut. He wandered to Mike's desk and grabbed all the folders that had no doubt been left there by Louis. It was only when he got them back in his office that he let the annoyance show on his face. Harvey had specifically told Louis to go easy on Mike – he still wasn't completely 100% and recently…

Harvey sighed and sat down in his chair. Recently Mike had been slowly going back to how he was just after he changed back. He was getting snappy again if he didn't have enough sleep – and when he did sleep, it didn't seem to help much. And he still had this thing about the dark.

Harvey checked his watch and pulled himself off the chair – Mike wasn't the only one who needed to be sharp for court in the morning.

Mike threw himself onto his bed and turned his bedside lamp on as he did so. He huffed into the pillow as he felt parts of his back release tension he had been feeling all day. He felt frustration build up inside him and frowned, rolling over to face the ceiling. Why was he feeling like this?

He felt like he was on an emotional rollercoaster – one minute he was fine and the next he felt like bawling. And why was his head hurting so much?