Post-its. [Part-6]

A/N: This is the sequel to Post-its.[Part-3]. The mystery of who ate Harvey's yoghurt.

It had been rather quiet at the firm for a few days. A week after the post-its were surreptitiously removed from the associate's fridge there seemed to be a buzz of activity in the air. Rachel arrived slightly late and hurried over to where many of them were smirking and gathering around the fridge.

"What's going on?" She asked Jimmy, craning to look over the others' heads.

"Another posh yogurt," Jimmy replied, pretending not to look interested but couldn't help it.

"So?" Rachel asked wearily. She too had had fun reading the notes, but it had gotten annoying to have to forrage through the notes to get to her own things.

"So, we're all wondering how long it'll be before Ross eat this one too," Gregory said loudly, his lips curving upwards in an ugly smirk. Ever since they had their small swap of partners, Gregory had been even more foul towards Mike. Whether it was because he couldn't unleash his anger on Harvey and so had to pass it down, or whether he was jealous that Harvey preferred Mike, Rachel wasn't sure. But she noticed that Mike usually made sure now to stay away from him unless absolutely necessary.

Soon, they all left, and Rachel quickly checked the yogurt, impressed at it's standard. She wondered if anything would happen with this one.

Rachel smirked as she saw yet another post-it on the fridge.

Why keep them in here? The last one went missing, what makes you think this will be any different?

Mike had a point. She just couldn't understand why he wouldn't just go over and talk to Harvey. After all, she observed partners when working and could tell that Harvey and Mike were a lot closer than most other associates and partners.

She felt like adding her own thoughts to the mix but decided against it. This was their thing.

Because I'm getting closer to finding out who did it.

Oh, what, because you're like Robert Duvall? You think you can fix everything?

Watch the attitude, I have a stack of paperwork on my desk that's just SCREAMING for attention.

... I'll be good.

"Mike, Louis want these briefs..." Rachel tailed off, frowning. "What are you doing?" Mike was sat at his desk with some powder and a small duster.

"Harvey's sure I ate his last yogurt, or that I'm going to eat this one - I'm dusting for prints," he told her, a slightly scary, mad look in his eyes.

"Uh... Mike have you had any sleep in the past 24 hours?"

He seemed to contemplate that seriously. "Maybe in the last 48... Is that a new note?" Mike looked up like a hunting dog that had a scent pulled over it's nose. He got up (and Rachel was surprised at the liveliness that came out of this, considering he was exhausted) and bounded over, a thin stack of post-its in one hand (like the last war, they'd used quite a few notes) and a pen in the other.

Admit that you did it or I'll force feed you this one - it has blueberries in it.

Mike winced. He was allergic to blueberries. Not deathly he didn't think, but still enough that if he didn't get adrenaline soon after, he would slowly go into anaphalactic shock. His hands were shaking due to lack of sleep but he nonetheless scribbled a reply.

My death will be on your hands - speaking of, why are they moving so much...? What d'you think... Hey, I just figured out who did it!

Mike's writing was all over the place and his head dipping slightly in sleep. Thankfully it was rather late, so he was hoping to go home soon. However, his head was buzzing as he thought of the obvious candidate to eat Harvey's yogurt, and was about to write it down before a shadow emerged over him.

Harvey sat down at his desk tiredly. It had been a long day - although he had won a big case in court he was too tired to care. Although where was Mike? He should be celebrating their win. Well - his win. Mike was only his associate after all. It was all Harvey.

"Donna - " he began, rubbing at his eyes.

"Last I saw, he was in the break room," she said calmly, checking her emails one last time before leaving for the night.

"You're a goddess," Harvey told her, heaving himself out of his chair with a sigh to go find his wayward associate. Donna flicked her hair slightly in reply.

The hell...? Harvey thought as he looked at Mike's newest note. It made no sense whatsoever and the writing was awful even for Mike's hand. It trailed off just as the first letter of the perpetrator's name was written. He looked up and found Mike's cubicle empty.

Quirking an eyebrow he glanced around the office, wondering if Mike was just in a dead heap on the floor somewhere. It had happened before. At about 11 one night Harvey was leaving and had trouble finding Mike - until he saw him asleep underneath his desk.

Finally, he spotted a light on in someone's office. Opening the door, he frowned. "Louis, what are you - "

"Harvey, you gotta help!" Mike burbled, standing up from where he had been sat on the couch. "I was about to tell you it was Louis, but then he cornered me and I couldn't really - "

"Mike," Harvey said, shushing the younger man and placing a hand on his shoulder. "Louis what's happening?"

Louis fidgeted uneasily. He didn't think that Harvey would still be in the office. It wasn't all that hard to keep Mike there - the kid was about an hour away from being brain dead. "I just found him writing ridiculous notes on the fridge again. So I thought it was time to give him a small talk about what we do here at Pearson Hardman for any accusations being thrown around wildly."

"You ate my yogurt?" Harvey asked, the grip on Mike's shoulder tightening; angry as he was at Louis.

"It's no big deal, Harvey," Louis said placatingly. "It's just one yogurt."

"You let me believe that Mike had stolen one of my possessions?"

"Harvey, let's just - " Louis started, but backed away slowly as Harvey started to walk towards him.

"You steal my things again, and I'll make you wish you hadn't been born, Louis," Harvey growled, before turning and taking Mike by the elbow, pulling him out too.

"That was awesome," Mike told him, sounding very drunk. "You were like Batman."

"I think you should go home," Harvey said, amused.

"I think we should steal Louis' stuff..." Mike told Harvey, stumbling over his words and feet as Harvey led him past Donna's now empty desk and over to the elevators.

"Kid, I'm not going to sink as low as he does."

In 2 days, a piece of paper 'from the desk of Louis Litt' appeared taped to the fridge.

If I find out who decided it would be funny to replace my low fat face moisturiser - which needs to be contained in a chilly environment - with hair removal cream, I will skip reporting you to Jessica and deal with you myself.

Only an hour after this some more post-its appeared.

Dude that sucks.

At least your eyebrows match the hair on your head.

Ha. Non-existant?

In all seriousness - I think you look fine.

Yeah, there's only so many men who can pull off the naked baby mole-rat look.

Way too harsh, kid.

...

Good boy.