Snow!

"Donna, where's Harvey?" Jessica asked, striding down the corridor. If Donna didn't know better, she would say that Jessica was ready to rip her to shreds if she didn't have an answer - but it was just frustration at Harvey more than anything.

"I'm not sure," Donna let some frustration show in her face in a bid of solidarity that they were both angry at Harvey. "It could be the snow - I know many people couldn't get in. I tried calling Ray but he didn't pick up."

"I'm sure they'll be fine," Jessica said, knowing that Donna was worried about the car crashing in the icy slush that coated the roads. Their weather seemed to be bipolar, having been scalding hot only a week previous. It had started getting colder and suddenly New York woke up to be under a blanket of snow. "Try and call him again. If you hear nothing in an hour try and go to his apartment - but be careful."

Donna smiled and nodded to Jessica, only letting the worry back on her face when the other woman had left. She tried Harvey's number again, wondering if he would ever pick up.

"Hello?"

She blew out a breath in relief. "Harvey, where are you? You know people are assuming you've crashed on the way in because of the ice?"

She heard him sigh. "I meant to email in, but I haven't had time. I'm staying at home today."

"Are you alright?" If he was ill, her first thought (okay, second after hoping he didn't feel too bad) was that she hoped Mike wasn't panicking or being left to his own devices.

"I'm fine. Mike's ill."

"What's wrong with him?"

"I think it's the flu. He'll be fine - he's more annoyed than anything. I promised him he could come into work with me and then go out in the snow."

"Aw, poor baby," Donna cooed, wanting to hug him. "Do you need me to come round?"

"No, we'll be fine. Won't we? Want to talk to Donna?" She waited patiently but Harvey gave another sigh. "I'll call you later, Donna."

"Okay," she conceded, trying not to feel hurt that Mike didn't want to talk to her. "Bye, Harvey," he hung up and she started to organise her desk. Even if he was ill, she hoped that Mike would still have a good day at home.

She was then off to report to Jessica that their best closer hadn't come in because his little boy wasn't feeling very well.

Harvey hung up and put his cell off to one side. He tried not to move lest he accidentally moved Mike slightly from the comfortable position he'd gotten himself in. Mike gave a small whimper and started to suck his thumb, trying to get even more onto Harvey's lap than was physically possible.

"Hey," Harvey said gently. "It's alright. How do you feel?"

Mike gave another whimper and hid his face in Harvey's neck. Harvey sighed as he could feel the heat radiating off Mike's skin. The kid coughed miserably and gave a sniff. Harvey started to rock him soothingly, pulling the blue blanket that Mike had been chewing over them both, rubbing at Mike's back slowly.

"Daddy?" Mike whispered pathetically. It almost made Harvey roll his eyes. Almost. They had reached the stage where Mike would call him 'daddy' if he was beyond tired or really wanted something. Thankfully, not even Donna knew what Mike did; only Mike knew that calling him 'daddy' was a sure fire way for him to fold and practically melt at the adorableness. Not that Harvey Specter did 'melting'.

"Yeah?"

"Don't feel good."

"I know," Harvey sighed, continuing to rock him. "I know. Let's run through it again."