Post-its. [Part-8]

To say that Mike was in an odd mood was an understatement. In fact, the whole office of associates were in odd moods. They had a client who was being sued because he had several cannisters of nitrous oxide in his garage for help with some car engines he was building. Workers complained that they were faulty and let out gas when they weren't supposed to, and many were suing because of ill-effects they suffered, claiming the cannisters were detrimental to their health.

Louis decided - whilst both Jessica and Harvey were busy with other matters - to bring in the so-called faulty cannisters and place them around the associates' office. Hidden, of course, and then both he and the client would check for any signs of malfunction whilst viewing the associates' behaviour. It soon turned out they would need a very strong case.

Harold started to snort slightly as he read an email sent to him by an ailing elderly relative. Devon was biting on his knuckles to stop from laughing out loud as he read up on a case involving sexual threats, and Gregory was literally crying as he read through some briefs for Louis. Mike too, was feeling the gas's effects. Of course, he didn't realise it was any sort of gas, but he knew something wasn't right. He guessed it was just the sugar in his coffee - it had seemed overly sweet when he drank it; maybe the barista had added too much? Or had he himself added too much?

He giggled as he tried to figure out which was which. He looked down at his work, chuckling as he looked over some paperwork, biting on his lip as he saw he had highlighted the first half with a different coloured highlighter. "I hope Harvey doesn't mind," he whispered, snorting and pulling another sheet over. He found it quite hard to focus, however, and when he saw the other associates weren't exactly doing much work, he decided to do something more fun.

"Harvey, Mike sent this for you," Donna said, a slightly worried tone tinging her voice. She placed some folded paper on his desk, with the shakily written; 'Extremely important, open immediately - lives are at stake!' on top.

"You ask him what it was about?" Harvey asked, frowning. He knew that Mike's handwriting left a little to be desired but this was atrocious.

Donna shook her head. "Joshua - the mailboy - gave it to me. Said that Mike hadn't wanted to leave his desk."

"Alright," Harvey replied, unfolding it. "Thanks, Donna," she nodded and left, heels clicking over the floor. Harvey started to read.

Harvey -you know what the best thing in the world is? Mad Libs! Yeah, can you believe I haven't done these for about 10 years? I did some online and wrote them down for you, you'll get a kick out of them, 'cause I added your name! 'Cause you know, you're actually a nice guy, beneath the whole, 'representation of yourself' thing. Did you know that 'representation' is actually a really funny word? I can't stop laughing...

Harvey noted that the pen trailed off there, presumably because Mike had been laughing too much. He was torn between wanting to beat his associate to a pulp for being obviously high or dunk, and wanting to read the mad libs he had sent. He settled for the latter first, just to see what Mike was talking about.

Oh, and it asked for a girl's name, but I like you, so I added your name :D

Traditionally, Harvey is as cool as the Pearson Hardman on which she skates. Last night, however, she surprised her angry fans by pumping her eyebrows in the air and jumping into her tidy coach's desks when her winning Donnas were flashed on the shoe! Once again, America's five-time suit champion had out-dueled her four lawyers to win her third world banana. In a post-game interview, her coach, Pops Litt, justified the champ's rat-like enthusiasm: "Tonight she displayed amazing in athleticism in performing the triple Specter loop and the double bike. I don't think she's ever been better!"