Chapter 4

Jason's POV

She cried herself to sleep. My poor baby cried her eyes out. All I could do was tell her everything would be fine. She nodded but I knew she didn't trust anything I said saying to her. She was simply trying to be a good princess, responding and listening to what I had to say. I think my Malarie is already learning that her actions, have consequences if she misbehaves. In all honesty I wasn't even supposed to take her today. I had another month of preparation to do so. Although getting her earlier than expected, is okay as well.

When I saw her, I just had to finally have her in my arms again. I never meant to be rough with her, but she has gotten tougher than I thought. When I was watching her all these years she seemed so vulnerable, and soft. Now she's a bit stubborn, and I don't agree with it. I guess my baby has grown some of a back bone.

"Mmm." She groans, sniffling in my embrace. Sleeping beautifully as can be. "It's okay were almost home, darling." I coo bouncing her gently, on my leg. "N-no, please don't hurt me." She mumbles. "Shh princess Malarie, we're almost home." I whisper into her ear.

It didn't take long for us to get back to our house. We lived in Las Vegas, Nevada. While my special girl lived in Whitney, Nevada. Which is only about seventeen minutes or so away from each other. That's why I get to see her all the time. I usually have to leave about an hour early to see her. But that's only because Las Vegas gets so crowded.

Before we could stop at our mansion, we had to drop off all the money we stole from different places today. The gang usually stores all extra money, equipment, and goods in our smaller gang house. It's just in case we get caught up, making the police raid our mansion.

"Hey, you all come help me with all this shit." Alex yells, getting out the car opening the trunk.

They all pile out, heading to the trunk. Leaving Malarie and I inside, waiting until they were all done unloading.

"Why does Jason get to stay in here?" Cal complains, going to the trunk of the truck. "Well Cal, clearly his hands are occupied at the moment." Alex sarcastically speaks." Damn, calm down bro.

"Oh I get it." Cal laughs obnoxiously loud. "Yeah, sure dude. Bring your ass on, so we can get all this shit out, eh?" Alex replies getting a bit irritated. That happens when he gets tired.

:::

After about thirty minutes of waiting for the rest of the gang, to store our new goods. We all headed home to our main house, as k own as the mansion that we all share. That mansion was one investment that was worth buying for. I just can't wait to go home, so I can show my baby her new home she'll be living in. With a few more turns and stop lights, we finally make it home. I have to admit today was a long day. I don't know why Alex made us do two assignments, in addition to us robbing four local convenient stores. Tired doesn't even match what I'm feeling- I am exhausted.

"Fuck, we finally made it." Alex unbuckles his seatbelt, pulling into the driveway. "Well I'm going to bed boys. Jason I got to talk to you before I go, though." Alex announces, getting out the car. With the roll of my eyes, I comply.

As if what Alex said was a cue, all the guys scattered inside the house. Not before saying 'goodnight' or 'see you later'. I find it funny as hell, how they're intimidated by him and I. In reality he doesn't scare me one bit. For goodness sake he is my ass of a brother. I can't never take the guy seriously- all because he plays around a lot. The only time I happened to take him seriously, was when he told me my mother had died. That really tore me apart. I didn't believe it until I saw her in the hospital bed, pale and unconscious.

"So what do you want to talk about, big bro?" I nonchalantly ask, placing Malarie on a worn out couch in the garage. Fuck, she's so beautiful when she sleeps.