Chapter 58

Jason's POV

"You have the address, where he wants us to meet him?" Za asked me, as I drove us swiftly down the roads of Toronto, Canada.

"Yeah, I already put it in the GPS. But I'm way sure of where he's hiding out at." I grip the steering wheel tighter, just trying to contain my anger.

Za and I didn't get any type of rest during the entire plane ride. Instead we went over a plan, as to save our friends from my dads imprisonment. I made sure to call Malarie and Natasha, making sure I said I loved them both very much. As well as assuring them that I was just fine.

I was a bit worried about Malarie's tone of voice, she seemed as if something was bothering her. I asked her but she said she was alright- although she was lying terribly. I informed her to take care of herself, and that I would be home as soon as I can.

Pulling up into a worn down shoe factory, I park my car ways away from the front door. Knowing my father, he could have the whole place rigged with explosives. I mean, he's the one who taught me how to make them so well. I wouldn't be surprise if this whole entire parking lot is assembled with bombs.

"You ready man, because I'm ready to get our friends back?" Za asked, opening his side door. "Bro I couldn't be more ready." I gave him a fist bump, stepping out the car.

Za and I strapped our weapons, to their designated spots in the halters on our bodies. We have to be ready to fight, a long overdue battle against the Peligros and my father. I made sure to lock my car up, not too fond of leaving it at all. We skeptically looked around our surroundings, just making sure we weren't being watched. But we knew that we were.

"Let's go, brother." I slapped Za's back, proceeding to walk up to the front door of the factory. "Hell yeah, I'm ready to kick some old guy's asses." I chuckled along with him, as we headed to the door.

I didn't even have to knock on the door, it was already oddly open- wide open at that. We hesitantly walked inside, covering each other's backs when we glanced around our surroundings. It's little to no light in this building, along with it being filthy as can be. Let's not even talk about the stench- it smells like dead ass.

Holding our guns high, we walked through every door we came across, just checking to see if our friends were there. It was no use, we didn't see any sign of life. A couple of dead people was all we saw, as we checked the rooms. There were also body parts thrown on the ground, like pieces of trash. It was such a disgusting sight to see. Some of those body parts were small- they belonged to children. My father is a cold hearted asshole.

"It's all clear down here. Call your pops, let him kn-" There was a voice that interrupted Za, mid sentence.

"No need to call me, I'm already right here. Hello son, Xavier." We turned around, seeing my asshole of a father staring back at us. Evilly.

"Mr. McCann sir, you are still hurting and kidnapping people? Don't you think it's time to give it up?" Za teased, causing my dad to look mighty annoyed. "Just tell me what you wanted from me?" I asked, in an uncaring tone.

"Xavier, didn't anyone ever teach to mind your manners when you speak to adults?" My father spat, snapping his fingers. With a blink of an eye, Za was being tasered... by three guys.

"What the fuck dad! Let him go, are you insane?" I yelled only for my dad to walk up to me, punching me dead in my mouth. Causing my gun to fall out my hand, and my lip to split, almost instantly. "Don't fucking disrespect me son! Now you left the job, I don't know why. But you did." He punched me straight in my stomach.

"I had to go check on my girl, she is pregnant you know!" I argued back, yet another punch came in contact with my gut. "I don't care if she was dying, you don't leave a damn mission. Especially working for me, you disgrace of a man." I clenched my fist, pissed as can be.