Chapter 21

Malarie's POV

Let that picture sink in a bit....

Kisses, pecks, smooches, and licks. That's all I have been feeling for the last couple of minutes. I unsuccessfully tried to move my body away, but he wouldn't budge. Jason.

"Move I'm sleeping." I mumble, turning my back to him. He lightly laughs, pulling my hips against him. "Baby I'm bored." He whines, rubbing his fingers against my exposed side.

I set up rubbing my eyes, kind of mad he woke me up. I glared at him, and looked up at the wall clock... 3:17 am. I groan, throwing my messy hair to the other side of my face.

"Jason it's three in the morning. Why are you up so early?" I speak with one eye open, yawning sleepily. "Malarie I can't sleep, I tried but I can't." He set up looking at me. He's clearly tired.

"Did you take your medicine last night?" I raise a questioning eyebrow. He face palmed himself, realizing he didn't. Shoot it's my fault too, I'm supposed to be in charge of that for him.

Last night I got caught up in the phone call to my mom. She was crying and begging me to come home. I told her I couldn't, and that I had a job to do. Which is being a child of God and helping someone in need. That someone is Jason. I tried to explain as much a I could to her. Without giving up too much. I mean Jason was sitting right next to me on the bed. I swear he needs to calm down. His trust for me is very minimum, and I feel like I trust him more than he does me. It makes me sad, but I guess I have my doubts about him in some ways too.

"Baby don't go back to sleep, tire me out." He cockily speaks into my ear. I shiver, remembering my promise I made to him. "Not right now Jason. I'm too sleepy, come on let's get you a snack." I got up from the bed, heading to the door. He follows behind me, poking my butt in my shorts.

We make it to the vacant kitchen, where no one is... at three in the morning. Slowly and tiredly, I walk to the refrigerator, pulling out a jug of milk. I then go inside our pantry and get a pack of Oreos. Taking out six Oreos, I sit them on a plate. As well as pouring a cup of milk, handing the food over to Jason. He looks at me confused, with a small smile on his face. I push the items closer to him.

"Eat your cookies and milk." I sit my elbows on the table, propping my chin in my hands. "Babe you know I don't like drinking milk." He look at the milk disgustingly. I groan giving him a straight face.

"Jason I know that, just dip your cookies in there and eat them." I close my tired eyes, hearing him eat his cookies. "Do you want some baby?" I shake my head 'no'. Wanting him to be done already, so we could go back to bed.

"I'm sorry I forgot to take my sleeping pills." He brakes our silence, making me open my eyes to look at him. His expression is sad. I get out my chair, waking over to him.

"It's okay, you all done?" I ask, smiling down at him. He nods, pulling my waist closer to him. He leans his head on my stomach, rubbing circular motions on my sides. "Let's go to bed then. You should brush your teeth first, so you won't get cavities." He sighs loudly. I give him a stern look, pushing him towards the bathroom.

I cleaned up his mess, then went over to the sink and washed his dishes. When I was all done, I went back into our room, waiting in bed for him to come out. He came out about a minute later, plopping on the bed, making me bounce a bit. He smiles at me, and I smile back as well.

"My teeth are all brushed now." He flashes me his pearly whites. I nod my head, tapping his button nose. "They sure are brushed. Let's go back to sleep." He puckers his lips. I give him a kiss, snuggling up into his arms.