Chapter 56

Malarie's POV

Four weeks and six days

It's been four long weeks, without any word or sign from Jason. That's literally a whole month, of any type of communication from him. I've tried calling, texting, I even went over to the mansion, but none of the guys knew where he was. I've come to conclusion that he has left me, pregnant and alone. I really try not to think that way, because I know there has to be a liable explanation for him not calling me back. But I lost all faith, last week ago. My mindset is me and my baby, now.

My daddy had went completely insane, making threats and promises about his death- which I won't let happen. I'm mad at him, but I refuse for any of my family members to hurt him.

"Malarie, did you even hear what I just said?" Cal asked, interrupting me from my thoughts.

I looked over at him on the bed- he was getting another tattoo. I saw he wince a bit, but soon enough giving me a nice smile.

"I'm sorry Cal Pal, what did you ask me?" I picked a piece of lint out his hair. "Thanks Mal. I said, are you sure you can't get a tattoo with me?" A pout made its way on his mouth.

"Yes,I'm sorry. Jason would legit be upset I got one." I shrugged, looking away from his face. "Please Mal, let's just get like a friendship tattoo or something." I giggled shaking my head.

"Cal Pal, even if I wanted to get one... I can't. It's not good to get tattoos while pregnant, I'm all about being safe with my boy." He gasped in realization, poking my growing belly.

Being six months pregnant has become so hard on me. I graduate in less than a two months, and I'm working my butt off to do so. I've been stuffing my face, just so my little sweet pea can grow bigger. My feet have recently become swollen- as of my back has been killing me. I was having back pain so much yesterday, my mom had to assist me in a warm bubble bath. She's so great, I'm very grateful for her. If she wasn't around, I'm sure I would be on the streets by now. Daddy doesn't play, when it comes to teen pregnancy.

"You can get a fake tattoo, you know the ones you can wash off in a couple of days." The husky tattooed man, let me know. I thought about it, and went in ahead and got a butterfly on my foot.

Soon after, Cal's Indian tattoo was finally completed and done, after many of hours. Boy, was it boring sitting on an uncomfortable chair... with no type of snacks to munch on. Although it was definitely worth the wait. The Indian tattoo was so nicely drawn in his arm. It's inspired by Jason's chief tattoo on his back. I like them both.

Since I was cooperative and patient, I got to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings. It was so yummy, I had to save some for later. I bought Jason a meal, even though I know he wouldn't be around anytime soon. But it's kind of what I do. I like to pretend he's still with me, and buy him something along with my own. I just wind up eating his meal later as a snack or for dinner.

"You can play on my laptop, or watch TV. I have to take a nap. This little baby is draining every inch of my energy." Cal laughed, as I laid my head on my fluffy pillows.

"Okay Mallie, go ahead." A blanket was thrown over my body, as I heard the TV cut on.

:::

Jason's POV

"I SAID, KILL HER NOW!" He yelled from behind me, as I had the gun pointed directly at the sobbing woman's head. "Please no, I'll do anything, please." She spoke through umpteenth amounts of nervousness.

"I-I can't do this... I won't do this, I just can't." My voice hoarse, full of emotion. I lowered my gun, only to be backhanded to the ground.