Chapter 15

Third Person's POV

"CLEAR!" Doctor Matthews shouts, frantically trying to save Jason's McCann's life. "There's still isn't a heartbeat Doc." Reed sadly mumbles, trying to get the doctor to see.

"I don't care, we'll keep on doing it, until this kid has a heartbeat. Now let's CLEAR!" Doctor Matthews, yells at his assistant doctors and nurses. "Okay Doctor." They mutter in unison, getting to their places to be.

"CLEAR!" He calls out, praying that he saves this man's life. "Again, clear!" He goes once more, pumping Jason's chest. Attempting to get his flatline beating again.

Doctor Matthews keeps trying to resurrect a dead and completely still Jason. Pumping his heart frantically, making the effort to get any type of beat. Even though most of the doctors and nurses gave up, Doctor Matthews still had faith in the young man. Of course they all knew of Jason's name. Though Matthews simply didn't care about that. He just kept on shouting "clear", looking at the heart monitor anxiously.

"Come on son, you can make it. Come on Jason wake up, wake up Jason McCann." Doctor Matthews whispers, while pumping his chest. "You can do it, people love you. Especially those people waiting for you out in the waiting room. Don't let them down. Specifically that young beauty of yours." He chuckles, still whispering encouraging things to the young man.

Come on Jason wake up, push through it.

NO! Die... die like everybody wants you to.

Do whatever you want.

I have to wake up.

Fight Jason... fight!

"Come on Jason McCann, you're not all that crazy and dangerous. There's people who love you." Matthews begins to shout, causing attention from his doctors and nurses in the room.

Push, fight through it!

Die... Stay in the dark.

Fuck you, stay with us!

"Come on son, come on wake up for the world." He continues to pump, and work on Jason's chest with all his might. Praying for the lifeless man to come back to life.

:::

Jason's POV

FIND THE LIGHT JASON!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!

HE CAN NOT DO IT! HE NEEDS TO STAY HERE!

DO WHATEVER YOU WANT, IT'S YOUR DECISION, MAN!

As Jason screams at the top of his lungs, he runs down into the darkness, gasping and panting for air. Although, whatever Doctor Matthews said, made some type of impact on Jason. He was fighting for his life, hanging onto something he wanted. He wanted to live, he needed to live... he had to live!

"He's alive."

:::

Malarie's POV

I opened my eyes, trying to adjust my blurry vision. I quickly noticed white walls and beeping noises going off. I glanced around, seeing that I was in a hospital.

Whoa... that felt like such a dream.

"Hey you're finally awake." Alex smiled nicely, walking closer to my bed and taking a seat. "Mmm yeah I guess." I groaned stretching, quickly wincing at my shoulder pain.

"Whoa, take it easy there tiger." He chuckled, pushing me lightly back down. I groaned, nodding. "Did you find out anything about Jason's condition?" I ask worriedly, only to see a saddened expression on his face.