Chapter 43

Malarie's POV

Monday

Tying up my shoes, I head back into my and Jason's bedroom. He was still asleep, even when I had woke him up, three previous times before. This is what happens when he stays up late.

Today was Monday- the 28th, the last of January. It was also the day, Jason would be reintroduced to my family. Irritated, I walked back over to Jason, tapping him more roughly this time.

"Jason wake up, you said you would take me to school today. I can't be late... its senior year." No movement.

"Ugh! Jason babe please wake up, it's already 7:36 am, and school is on the other side of town." I groaned, smacking his very plump butt.

"Ten more minutes baby." He tiredly mumbled in his pillow. "No, your ten minutes turned into an hour." His snoring sounded once more. Which only caused me to grow more frustrated.

I don't condone hitting of any sort. Though I have a boyfriend, who does it to me most of the time. Walking over to Jason's side of the bed, I hesitantly pull the covers down his body. Exposing his beautiful defined muscles.

Hey may or may not hit me after this, but I'm taking my chances, because I have school today.

I rush into the bathroom, filling up Jason's spare cup with cold water. Walking slowly, making sure not to spill the cold substance. I walk back into our room. Setting the cup down on his bedside unit. I brung my hand up and slap his back with full force. Making sure, to toss the water on him.

"AHH FUCK!! MALARIE!" He jumped up, soaking wet. I saw his jaw twitch, and a turn of his head. That's when I dashed out of the room.

Screaming extremely loud, probably waking up everyone. If he wasn't going to hit me before, he was going to hit me now. I did hit him pretty hard. Plus I threw cold water on him. Everyone knows the water is cold in the morning.

"Malarie get your ass back here." I could hear his yells, as I steadily stepped down the stairs. I am still pregnant. I don't want to run.

Briskly walking, I try to find a hiding spot. At this point everyone is now up, all because of me and Jason.

"What the fuck is all the noise about?" I could hear Alex groggy voice grumble. Grouchy much?

"Do you not see I'm fucking soaking wet bro?" Jason yelled back. These guys are so grouchy in the morning.

That's that McCann blood. I bet the baby develops that trait. Then I will have to deal with two grouchy children.

I tip-toed into laundry room, quietly locking the door. I could hear multiple feet padding against the wood flooring. Did that weirdo wake everyone up, to find me? He's too much.

"Malarie bring your ass in here. I'm not playing. You know you are wrong." His voice filled with such infuriation.

I wasn't coming out, not now at least. All he would do is possibly hit me. I know what I did was wrong, but he wouldn't wake up. Now I'm really going to be late for school.

"Malarie I'm sleepy please come out. This man got us looking for you." My poor Cal mumbled, as I could hear his feet dragging against the floor.

Now I feel bad. I woke up my best friend. I'm sorry Cal.

"Malarie I will look at the cameras, and when I find you. I'm not going to very happy babe." Jason, groaned over the intercom. Yes he has a intercom in this house. Over the top.

"Jason, just look at the damn cameras bruh. It will save you some time, and for us too." Damian butthead laughed.

"Yeah let's do it." Jason gullibly agreed.