Chapter 42

Malarie's POV

The next day

"Cravings... what have you been craving Mal?" Cal asked, as we grilled hotdogs and patties on the grill for lunch.

Jason literally begged me on his knees, to make him something on the outdoor grill. Even if it was still sprinkling out. Since I couldn't take his pouty face any longer, I agreed to his pleads. Being the greatest girlfriend, he has ever had. It's true. He's told me, he has had some real witches.

"Hmm, well I recently took a liking in a tuna sandwich, with a Hershey chocolate bar... smashed in the middle." I shrugged, giggling at his grimaced expression.

"That's nasty as hell Mal." He fakely gagged, flipping a patty on the grill.

"I know Cal Pal, but it's so good to me. Even though I throw it right up afterwards." I pouted, eating my strawberries and peanut butter.

"Yeah, just like this morning, you damn vomit machine." A playful swat, was placed on my behind, causing me to yelp in pure astonishment.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." An oddly embarrassing chuckle came from my mouth.

As you can see, Cal knows of my little problem. I-well Jason told the guys, about him and my little "oopsie"... well more so want for him. I was almost immediately bombarded, with many of questions and comments, causing me to become overwhelmed and dizzy.

I embarrassedly, vomited on the carpeted floor, spewing pieces of it everywhere... and on everyone. The looks on their faces were so scary. I swear I stayed in my and Jason's room all morning. That's when guys found out, that I was pregnant, then begged me to come out.

"Girl I know you are." He bumped me with his hips. "Malarie you know you're my best friend right?" Cal started. A bit of seriousness in his tone of voice.

"Yes of course. Is there something wrong? Did I do something?" Losing my appetite, I stopped eating my strawberries and peanut butter. Giving him, a worriedly expression.

"No Mally Pally, you're are just fine. But I'm ready to tell you a little secret of mine." He fidgeted with his fingers, not once meeting my eyes.

"You can tell me anything Cal. You know we always share our secrets with one another." I grabbed his hand reassuring him.

He was the first to know so many things about me. Maybe even things Jason doesn't know. Though dealing with Jason, he probably knows more things about my life, than I actually do.

He blew out a breath, looking at me nervously. Shifting on his feet, he parted his lips, getting ready to speak to me. "Okay I'm ready, but you can't judge me." He had a look of pure hesitancy in his eyes. I rubbed his arm, smiling at him reassuringly.

"MeandJacobmadeoutandIlikeditsomuchandIthinkImbisexual." He uttered out a sentence full gibberish, quickly looking around. Slow down boy.

"Whoa Cal. Slower please." I giggled lightly. "Damn it Mal, open up those pretty little ears. I said, me and Jacob made out, and I liked it so much... and I think I'm bisexual." He had a pained expression on his face.

Oh that? Does he think I would judge him? Never will I ever. Sheesh I have gotten beat because assumptions made about us.

I let out a piercing scream, jumping up and down, clapping my hands. Of course overprotectiveness himself, came running over to me. So did the others.

"What? What happened?" They guys shouted all at once. "Did you burn yourself? I told you not to stand too close." Jason pulled my body close to his, looking over me protectively. When he didn't see any sign of a burn, he frowned.