Chapter 34

Malarie's POV

"5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Happy New Year!" I along with the guys all shouted.

I jumped up and down, being grabbed by Jason. We kissed passionately on the lips, making the most out of our first kiss of the new year. I felt water being flicked our way, though we kept making out carelessly.

"Damn a free porn show. Can I join? Shit." Za laughed, flicking some more water on us. "Move the fuck out the way Za." Jason mumbled between our kisses.

"Fine. I guess I'll go pop the illegal firecrackers myself then." He teased, shaking a box, filled with fireworks. Jason groaned, pulling away from me. "Babe I'm sorry, I do want to light them."

I smiled, pushing him towards Za and the others. "Then go ahead, I'll be over here." I pointed towards the patio.

It's been six days since I've been at my real house. I made sure to call them the next morning. And boy was my father, my brother Greg, and my sister Jessa were mad. My dad had went ballistic. Calling Jason and I horrible names. I couldn't take to hear him anymore, I mumbled an 'I love you', and hung up.

The only positive thing out this whole situation, is me turning eighteen in two days, and getting to see my family whenever I want. Jason made that fairly clear that night he comforted me. He said something about 'trust and love'.

I was snapped out my daze, from fireworks being lit up. The loud sounds hurt my ears. The smoke is even worst. I rolled my eyes at the guy's childish behavior, of running around with lit firecrackers.

They are extra crazy for holding the huge ones in there hands... as they popped. I guess they aren't scared of them, because they deal with bombs and explosives all the time.

"Ahh oh my gosh!" Cal screamed in a very high pitched voice. He ran over to me, jumping into my lap. "Ugh." I groaned as he slammed into me.

"Oh shit I'm sorry Mal Pal. Alex just tried to burn me with a sparkler." He screeched, staying set in my lap. He rubbed my arm to see if I was okay.

I playfully rolled my eyes at his utter silliness. "It's okay Cal Pal." I giggled lightly. I wrapped my short arms around his waist, snuggling up into his back muscles. What? He's my best friend.

"This so doesn't feel right. The guy is supposed to do the holding you know. Meaning your Jason should be doing this to you." He chuckled, propping his legs up on the outside table.

"Well he's busy at the moment. So I'm keeping myself warm by holding you." I shrugged, adjusting my grip on his stomach. "Okay, but I'm pretty sure he will kill us both." Cal laughed.

"Blah, blah, he's not going to do nothing. He's a pussy cat, my little bitch." I whispered the last part, just in case Jason came over.

"Fuck... really?" He looked over his shoulder, meeting my eyes. "Mhm, he sure is." I nodded like a mad woman.

"That's my girl. So you are turning eighteen in two days Mal. My little girl is growing up." He faked a horrible cry. "Yes I'll be legal aye!" I danced in my chair.

"Hey calm down there, you are going to make us fall. But yeah you will. I can't wait until you see what I got you. And no it's not a dildo this time." He chuckled, rubbing my arms.

That dildo I got for Christmas... yeah it was Cal, who secretly bought it for me. He wouldn't stop laughing so I knew it was him.

"Yeah! No more of those okay. You know I already got the real thing, when he's being a good boy." I sassily responded.