Chapter 8

Malarie's POV

Slaps, punches, kicks, and profanities, is what I have been enduring this whole entire ride back to hell. After Jason literally dragged me out of my grandparents' house, he taped my mouth and went totally insane. He's so stupid because he took the tape right off.

He keeps threating me, hitting me, and even talking to himself. Like having a full on conversation with himself. He caught me looking wide eyed and frightened, and slapped me straight in the mouth. Which drew more blood to my already opened lip. He would stop hitting me every now and then, but go right back at it when he thought about me leaving him.

For goodness sakes him and his freaking psycho brother and friend, terrorized my grandparents. I hope they're alright, especially since my Grandpa was shot in his the leg. I wouldn't know if my grandpa lived, from being knocked out cold. I just hope my parents came home soon after, and saved them- or somehow my grandma got out those tight ropes.

"P-please s-stop hitting m-me." I cried trying to move away from him in the back seat. "NO! I. will. Not. Fucking. Stop!" He yelled, hitting me between every word.

"Ow! N-no let go." I failed my attempt to get away from his hits. "What the fuck did you say? You need to learn to stop disrespecting me baby." He sneered, hitting me upside my head.

"I've been telling you that man." Alex the biggest douche of all added, while driving down the familiar woodsy pathway. "I know alright." Jason screamed, hitting his head multiple times.

"Whoa dude calm down, alright?" Ryan spoke turning around, looking at Jason hitting himself in the head... while he spoke to himself.

I took that as my opportunity to move away from him, and scoot all the way over to the left side. I was right behind the driver's seat, looking at Jason turn into a maniac. Punching the car door, pushing Ryan's seat up in anger. It's like an animal took over his whole body. Being beyond petrified, I decided to open up the door. It was locked with the child proof on! I felt breathing against my neck and it made me cringe.

"You thought I was that stupid enough not to lock your door, eh?" He spoke dangerously calm in my ear, which sent chills up my spine. "I-I-" I started but he cut me off, by pulling my hair yet again.

"Shut the fuck up you piece of shit." He pulled me back to him, flipping me over. Soon straddling me. "No! No... please no." I squirmed, trying to somehow get away from him.

"QUIET!" He screamed in my face, unbuttoning my pants, pulling them slightly down. "I said be quiet, damn it!" He shouts even louder, smacking my thigh.

I keep screaming and begging for him not too. I even asked Alex and Ryan to help me, but they didn't even turn around. It's like my screaming didn't bother them at all.

"If you don't stop moving I will stab you in the face." Jason spat, grabbing a pocket knife out his pocket. "Although I won't stab you too hard baby." He cooed, kissing my shaky hands.

"Please Jason don't do this to me, especially with them in here." I pleaded with him, letting the tears flow out my eyes. "I can do whatever the hell I won't. They don't care, we all have seen ass." He sneered, pulling the rest of my pants off.

As soon as he was going to take of his pants the car came to an abrupt stop. While he was pissed and cursing like a sailor. I was thanking my dear heavens I was saved from the torture and embarrassment.

"Uh we're here, you can finish what you started in the house." Alex chuckled getting out. "Yeah man, this is getting pretty typical for us to be fucking in cars." Ryan laughed, getting out the car.

"Ha ha very funny, you wasn't saying that last week. You know with that chick who just screamed the whole time." Jason sarcastically said.

They have done this before? Oh my God, they're abusive, murdering, rapists.