Chapter 65

Malarie's POV

The next day

Small children running around, orange and black decorations everywhere, music blasting loudly, and a whole bunch of people associating amongst each other. Jase and I, along with the kids, finally made it to Harmony's Halloween birthday party. Two hours late, but we happily made it.

Long story short, after Jason went downstairs to retrieve our kids, his mom informed him they were okay and he should get some rest. That made him fill frisky and in the mood again. For the thirteenth time- we actually made love, and went at a slow pace. Although making love all night long, was nice. That only made us sleep in way later than expected. Which resulted in us going to the party at two, instead of twelve.

"So how is Jason doing with the kids, at home?" Rebecca, Harmony's mother asked me. "He's actually doing quite well, although that first day I got home from the hospital was not impressing." I watch as our daughters get their faces painted.

"He was high and drunk, huh?" She wore a sympathetic look on her face. I just nodded. "Wyatt did the same exact thing. I told him if he didn't man up and be a father, I was leaving him with Harmony." I smiled at her sassy face.

"Girly, I told Jason that too. You know he went all crazy, with the banging on the door of our room." We shared a giggle, high fiving each other. "Honey what is wrong with our crazy men?" Shrugging I mumbled "I don't know."

Rebecca is such a lovely woman to be around. I literally feel with glee, when I see or am around her. We're the same in many of ways. She had Harmony when she was eighteen, she has a gang leader husband, and she's been in abusive situations with Wyatt. Her family also didn't agree with the lifestyle she put herself in.

I can truly call her my best girl friend. Only because everyone knows, Cal Pal is my best friend forever. Becca and I literally have been talking the whole entire time, since I've showed up. She said something about not being able to click, with the other gang members wives or girlfriends. I agree with her- those women are so unfriendly, and not approachable at all.

"Mal, what happened to your body? I know those bruises aren't just added on, I saw some bruises Jason too." Feeling slightly embarrassed, I focus all my attention on Jacob in my hands. "We uh... we kind of had quite the sex last night. Like really kinky, sex." Before I knew it, she was laughing her ass off.

"Oh my gosh! You two are like two horny dogs." Still laughing to herself, our daughters run over to us. "Mama, mama, I got butterflies on my face!" Harmony yelled in happiness.

"Mommy I got flowers to match my mermaid flowers!" Tasha squeals, as Becca and I compliment their pretty face paint.

While my Natasha is a mermaid, Harmony is a beautiful princess. It is her birthday, and Halloween on top of it all. It was going to be an all girls party, but Wyatt didn't like that idea at all. Jason didn't either. They knew they had friends with sons, and wanted the party to be unisex. Which is the right choice. I have a son and a daughter- I wouldn't want one of them to feel unwanted.

"Mommy where is daddy?" Tasha drank some of my fruit punch, asking curiously. "He's just talking with some of his friends, go jump in the jumper, okay?" Adjusting her shirt, I kissed her head.

"Okay mommy, come jump with me Harmony." They grabbed each other's hands, running to the castle jumper set up in the backyard. "Hurry Tash Tash." Harmony giggled loudly.

"I think our daughters are going to be best friends." Becca laughed, eating a piece of pizza. "I think so too girly." Looking at our daughters, I smile happily.

We continued to talk to one another, nothing all important. Just about life, our kids, our men, an this wonderfully decorated party. At some point Cal had explained to us, that the gang members were having an important meeting. Which made me and Rebecca slightly upset. Of course I didn't say anything, but that didn't stop my face revealing a disbelief expression.