Chapter 46

Jason's POV

This chapter is dedicated to those of you, who think farts are funny af!

"Hello everyone, welcome to Disney Land! I am Charlie, and I will be your driver this evening." The cheerful conductor named Charlie, greeted everyone on the trolley.

"It's about a three minute ride, until we arrive to the park. Please keep your hands, feet, and objects inside at all times. On behalf of myself and the Disneyland staff, we would like to say thank you for choosing to spend the day at Disney with us. Now let's have some fun!" He set down, and began to drive.

I couldn't help, but wear a huge smile on my face. I couldn't even sit still, the whole hour and thirty minute plan ride. It was either me talking Malarie's head off, or me dancing-widely. Which just made my babe even dizzier.

She had gotten, a bad case of motion sickness. So when we had landed, we both were relieved. Of course for different reasons... I being excited for Disney, while Malarie was excited to be on solid ground.

"Baby I'm so happy being here with you." I bounced my leg up and down rapidly. "I know you are Jason. This is about the fiftieth time you have told me." Giggling to herself, she interlaced our fingers.

The trolley ride was the best, especially with it being night time. I saw how everything was brightly lit up, with colorful lights everywhere. The music even adds to my excitement. It's like trumpets and old style music, being played all throughout the park.

"Everyone start gathering your things, were almost there." Hearing Charlie mention our soon to be arrival, I inwardly squealed like a little girl.

Of course I wouldn't do it out loud, I have to maintain my macho man ego. Especially around strangers.

"Jase you heard that? We're almost there babe." Malarie lightly squeezed my hand. "Hell yeah! I sure did hear it alright." I placed a sweet peck, on her cheek. She blushed a deep pink.

It's funny how I can make her do so.

"We have arrived to Disney Land everyone! I hope you all enjoy your time here, just keep forward and you'll be greeted by other park assistants." I stepped out of the trolley, helping a tired looking Malarie out.

Pulling both of our suitcases, Malarie kept a firm grasp on my waist. We began walking forward, with the rest of the Disneyland attendees. It isn't as crowded as I expected, maybe because it's a little after nine at night.

We happily kept walking-well I happily dragged us to the ticket window. With a few strings pulled, I bought us express tickets. They should be ready by now. I placed our order, about a good three hours ago.

Making our way over to the slowly extending line, Malarie squeezed my ass. She's always touching my butt... and other places. Yes she grabs my junk randomly. Damn I'm rubbing off on her.

"Hey what the hell babe. You do know, that we're in public right?" I questioned, looking down at her fake innocent facade.

"Jason my hand kind of slipped. I'm sorry." She gave a cute pouty face, which I almost fell for. "Mhm, you're a damn lie you know that?"

"I swear... my hand got tired, so it just slipped down. I had to grip on to your butt, so I wouldn't fall." Liar.

"Sure whatever you say, misses mommy." I pecked her lips, before pulling us forward in line.

Not long after, we were motioned next to the ticket window. "Hello welcome to Disneyland." A woman dressed like a man greeted.

"Hi. Thank you. I am here to pick up my tickets, I placed an express order earlier." The lady, whose name tag read Shawn nodded.