Chapter 16

Malarie's POV

Two weeks, two weeks and three days have gone by. Jason still hasn't woken up yet. I'm trying to be patient for him, but it's hard to do so. Alex completely lost it last week. Just seeing Jason still not awake, did something to him. He gave up all faith in his brother. I know he didn't want to, though he did. Sadly. That boy is so negative.

I just hope he wakes up before Thanksgiving, next week. It would be such a blessing amongst me and his friends. Just to see his presence, healthy and alive. Speaking of his friends, they're still motel hopping- staying in them every so many days. They refused to move into their other house without Jason. I thought that was so nice and considerate. Who would have thought big, and bad criminals were kind? I didn't that's for sure.

Luckily for me, I don't have to be alone with nine men... in a motel. Can you just imagine how nervous and scared I would be? It's not that's it's a problem, but they're men and I'm a helpless girl. My cousin Dayna and a very nice nurse named Gloria, arranged for me to stay here with Jason. So for thirteen days, I've been sleeping on a pull out bed. Which is okay, considering it's very comfortable.

Staying in the hospital for those two days, due to me getting shot was a lot for me. All the constant checking in, or taking my vitals. Just overwhelming. I could just imagine Jason if he was awake right now. He would throw a hissy fit, and complain the whole entire time. I nearly had my fiftieth heart attack four days ago. When he out of nowhere, started bleeding through his stitches! I went panic mode, buzzing the nurse station. When there wasn't a answer, I stormed out to the nurses desk, yelling at them. I'm so weird, I immediately started apologizing. I don't like being rude or mean to others, it's not my character.

They quickly came in and checked on him, just letting me know the gauze needed changing. When his nurse Maria, an elderly woman, came into wash him up for the day... I caught a glimpse of his very erect penis. I blushed so hard, it wasn't even funny. Well it's a bit funny. Jason being in a deep sleep. With a boner, saying 'hi' to the world. Or maybe just me and Maria. Yeah... I got nervous and wondered why it was erect. If he wasn't conscious... technically.

Maria then explained to me, that he was just excited. And in fact, his erect penis is quite normal for men in the morning. I being me; I unintentionally giggled, which just made her chuckle and continue on washing his body down. It was pale, lacking any type of tan or sunlight, and it was just standing up on its own. Although, all I can think about is how it was so big and long! Okay I'm done.

"Do you want some breakfast this morning Ms. Malarie?" Nurse Maria asks. But before I could answer, she spoke again. "Of course you do, you never leave this niño side." She coos, handing over a plate with pancakes and bacon on it. Along with some Apple juice. I prefer apple juice over orange juice. But since Jason hates it, he never buys it.

"Thank you Nurse Maria." I smile, taking a sip of my juice. "You're very welcome niña, call me if you need me." She smiles, before walking out leaving.

I nod my head, beginning to eat. The food I have been given for my stay, hasn't been bad at all. To be completely honest, it's been quite pleasant. I mean what do you expect for food to taste like in a five star hospital?

I know. I didn't know, it was high class either.

I was so shocked when I found out our GPS sent us here out of all places. Funny. Weird. Cool. Seeing that this hospital was best in care, and their patient's safety. There are at least four guards, all throughout the floors. That just made me nervous and more aware of people. Possibly finding out about me, Jason, and the gang. That idea drove the guy's nuts!

I do feel bad for Jason- not for possibly being caught or captured. But for his recovery, and the nasty food he'll have to eat. Dayna and Maria, told me that yesterday. I nearly chocked on my grilled cheese sandwich, of laughter and my fit of giggles. He's going to be so pissed off. Everyone knows Jason loves to eat junk food. So when he finds out he has to eat healthy, and light meals. Eek... I don't even want to think about it.