Chapter 71

Jason's POV

Mug shots being taken, fingers being finger printed, feeling violated when you have to be searched and pat down. Just a bunch of bullshit if you ask me. An all too familiar type of bullshit. It's what I call being in police custody. I've been here before, and it's not a happy environment. They treat you like nothing, like shit on the bottom of their shoes.

"Do I seriously have to take this sobriety test, when I just said I had one drink with my family today?" The stupid ass cop didn't listen, he only pointed to the line for me to walk on.

I did as I was told, walking along the line with no problem. The others did the same as well, with little to no hesitation. That's because we're not drunk or high... today. We all aced his stupid test of trying to catch us being drunk and discombobulated. Did I forget to mention that we're still bleeding as can be. Yup, these son of bitches didn't even seek medical attention for any of us. Especially Alex, since he got the worst beating of all.

"Sheriff man, can you please get a nurse for us? We are literally bleeding with whip lashes in our backs, and you're trying to arrest us for fucking murder!" Za yelled, getting pat down by an uncaringly Asian man. "Turn your ass around, and don't speak again." Za was shoved forward, getting all types of stuff pulled out his pocket.

"This is basically police brutality bro, we're hurt and you just shove us like nothing!" Ryan added, spreading his legs and hands against a wall. "Well when you're a wanted gang, as well as being wanted men... we do not care one flying shit! So shut the hell up you piece of nothing." Ryan was pushed more into the wall.

"You, hair gel! Bring your ass in here and pee in this cup!" I was roughly tugged by my black hoodie, being pushed inside a room. "Thank you so much for stretching out my hoodie officer." He smirked cockily, shoving a cup against my chest.

Unzipping the zipper of my pants, I begin to willingly pee in the cup provided to me. It's not like I have a choice, the damn cop is standing watch. I'm going to have all types of stuff in my system... and not just one beer. Stuff from a couple of days ago, a week ago, maybe even a month ago. Finishing up my longest pee session, I shake the remaining droplets of urine off. Fixing my clothes back how I had them, wincing at the gashes in my skin.

"Where do I put it?" I hold my cup of pee, up to the cop. "Follow me, you can sit it on that table right there." We stop at a table full of my friends urine, along with other men.

"Let's go to your cell McCann." He spit my last name out like it was pure disgust. "Wait hold up, don't I get my phone call?" He rolled his eyes, grumbling something about me being needy.

"You get three minutes, so you better make it worth it. Only one person can be contacted, so that means you better choose wisely, and not call your drug dealer." I inwardly rolled my eyes, dialing the number I knew from heart. Malarie.

It took a while for her to answer, probably having to do with it being after three in the morning. When she answered she was worried sick.

"Baby I'm in some deep shit, I'm at Nevada police station... and I need you to bail me out." She gasped, scolding me and crying at the same damn time. "I'm coming for you, I got your back." She made a kissy noise soon hanging up the phone.

"Let's go to your cell. Hopefully you calm down on the push ups, I heard a lot of wolf whistles motioned at you." I visibly role my eyes, as I walked in front of the officer.

Can't anyone tell I like pussy, breast, and woman's ass. Not nothing having to do with men. Fuck!

:::

Malarie's POV

"Malarie please slow down on your driving, you're going to get us killed!" My dad screeched, holding on to his door. "Daddy I can't slow down, my children's father is being held in custody. Along with our friends and his fellow gang members, so I can't slow down dad!" Feeling all worked up, I pick up my speed.