Reunion

Years had passed since your last little adventure. The year was now 2011.

"You're breathing technique has improved a lot since the last time, Bucciarati. We should stop here for today." Observed Joseph Joestar. He was so old and decrepit now, that a random gust of wind would probably be enough to knock him over. But he was also the only Hamon user still alive at this point.

"Thank you, Mr. Joestar. I couldn't have done it without your guidance." Bruno was standing in a little, plastic kiddie pool in your front yard. Something you had bought for Santana to play in with Coco Jumbo. The water went up to his ankles, but very clear ripples were being formed that flowed toward the edge of the pool. He was wearing nothing but some white polka dotted black swim trunks.

Having learned that Hamon would slow his aging, Bruno had insisted that he learn it. That way he'd be able to spend more time with you. Because of this, his appearance had remained relatively the same over the last ten years since you met him.

"Would you like a towel, Bruno?" You held the fluffy, white piece of cloth out to him.

Bucciarati stepped out of the kiddie pool, taking the towel in one hand as he gave you a peck on the cheek, "Thank you, (Y/N)."

"Awe. You guys are cute." Joseph very carefully stood up from the folding chair, balancing himself with his cane.

"Would you like some lemonade, old JoJo?" Santana came out of the house balancing a tray of said drink in one hand. Coco Jumbo was waddling slowly behind him, balancing a tray of its own, this one holding some cookies, on the back of its shell.

Joseph shook his head, "That's quite all right. But I appreciate the gesture."

Bucciarati picked up a glass and took a sip. "This is good. Did you make it yourself, Santana?"

The Pillar Man smiled proudly, "Yeah, I did."

"And these cookies are good, too! You should try one Bruno." You held one cookie up to Bruno's mouth, letting him take a bite. The gang member quickly nodded in agreement with what you had said. The cookies were delicious. Santana's cooking had reached a whole 'nother level ever since he got a new job as Tonio's sous chef.

"Hey, guys!" Josuke waved to all of you. He was fully decked out in his police uniform, having been patrolling the neighborhood on his bike. He kicked down the kickstand and jogged up to you and Bruno. "Are you doing Hamon training again? My dad's not giving you a hard time, is he?"

Bucciarati let out a laugh, "Not at all. He's been a great help. As always."

You leaned closer to your partner, letting him settle an arm around you. "Did anything interesting happen while out on patrol, Josuke?"

"Nothing much. Rescued a cat out of a tree and... that's about it." He'd done a good job of maintaining the peace thus far. Barely any random Stand attacks. "How long are you planning on staying this time, Bucciarati?" He knew that the Italian came and went fairly often. Of course, you occasionally visited Italy every now and again, too.

He shrugged, "Until Giorno orders for my return, I suppose. Otherwise there's no reason for me to leave. A plane can be made ready at a moment's notice if necessary."

"Yeah, that's true. Well," He glanced down at his watch and then started jogging back over to his bike, "Stay safe, okay!" Then he rode away down the street to check up on any other civilians.

Before long, you and Bruno had snuggled up next to each other on the couch inside, watching a show on the TV. Bucciarati had since changed into some sweatpants and a t-shirt. Joseph was sitting on the loveseat next to Santana. The latter having popped a bowl of popcorn that he was eating from.