Repeat Stuff

"Gyro. (Y/N). Didn't we pass this place before?"

The Zeppeli dismissed Johnny's concerns. "Houses around here, you know, they're all built the same way."

"I've been in areas that looped before." So you didn't consider it impossible that a similar situation might have arisen. "It was a kind of... ghost area. But, like, for actual ghosts. Not Stands or something. This is probably just a Stand attack, though."

"Ghosts are real?" Gyro wasn't sure what to think about that.

"Look, it's the meat!" Johnny once again pointed to the cow carcass hanging from a tree. "We're back where the meat is again! This is bad! We've come back the road we came from!"

"Wait, wait, wait, wait..." Sputtered Gyro as he hastily unfolded his map. "But where did we go wrong? We've lost twenty minutes! Shit! That Hot Pants guy went to the right when he left, and we followed, but we were actually going the opposite direction! Is this what I get for taking 600 grams of meat? (Y/N), you aren't stealing all of my luck, are you?"

"If anything, you're bad luck is canceling out my good luck. Also, it's thanks to Hot Pants that we learned the corpse part location in the first place." Though you could understand why Gyro resented her so much, you still knew it was very much his fault that she attacked him at all.

Gyro shook your shoulder, "Are you on his side or something? He must've come this way to trick us! The correct direction must be that way!" He pointed to a path branching off to the left.

"Gyro, I know you're angry at them, but they aren't our enemy. If they were, you'd probably be dead by now." You had seen how the fight was going, after all.

Gyro rolled his eyes. "Whatever." He led the way, looking at his map all the while. "So we turn left here... another left here... and finally, right..." He soon saw the same dead cow and the same shack. "What the hell?! Why are we here again?"

Johnny took the map from Gyro, trying to come up with normal explanation for the current phenomenon. "Maybe we didn't go back on the same road? There are smaller paths in the orchard, and we happened to go through those without realizing we were coming back to where we began."

"That's impossible!" Exclaimed Gyro. "We only turned at three corners!" He glanced behind himself. "Our hoof marks are still left. Let's follow these tracks back and find the right way."

"Guys, I'm telling you, this is a Stand attack..." You wondered if they had suddenly gone deaf.

"Shit! We've lost another twenty minutes! Hurry!" Gyro started trying to sprint out of whatever loop had been created. "We've wasted forty minutes in a single day! Dio's going to get way ahead of us!" But you were all soon back in the same spot.

"Are you three lost, too?" Hot Pants came trotting along on the path across from the rest of you. "How many times has it happened?"

"Stop right there! Don't come any closer!" Ordered the Zeppeli.

"I've nearly lost an hour here." Hot Pants looked down at the compass in her hand. "No matter which path I take, I come back to this spot! The plums grown in this orchard contain a lot of iron, so that might explain why my compass doesn't point the right direction."

"Hot Pants, don't come any closer." Johnny kept his voice a lot calmer than Gyro. "We're thinking that you could be tracking us."

"They might think so, but I don't." You wanted to make it clear to Hot Pants that you did not think she was the terrible person Gyro assumed her to be. "I mean, come on. There are four pairs of their horse's tracks. They're stuck in this loop, too. Plus, we've already seen what their Stand does."