Warm Welcome

Polnareff and Kakyoin had left to go to their respective homes. Meanwhile, you and Emporio stepped onto the doorsteps of your house.

"I guess this where you'll be staying for a while. I believe Santana should be at work right now, so..." You turned the door knob, opening the way inside.

Santana jumped into view, Coco Jumbo balancing on the Pillar Man's head as he blew through a party horn. "Surprise! Welcome home, (Y/N)!" He knew you had just returned from Jotaro's funeral, so he thought he should at least try to brighten things up a bit. He pulled you into a hug before turning his attention to Emporio. "And is this the little human you told me about over the phone?" He booped the kid's nose. "It's nice to meet you."

Emporio grabbed onto your leg, a bit scared by the rather large man. "Uh... hi."

"He's really not as scary as he seems, Emporio." You led him further into the room as Santana turned on the lights. "Oh, and the turtle's name is Coco Jumbo. He's our pet."

Santana removed the turtle from his head and held it out to Emporio. "You can hold him if you'd like. But if you get too close to the key in its shell, you'll be sucked into its Stand room. Just so you know."

"Wow, this turtle is a Stand user?" Emporio stared into the creature's black eyes.

"I can show you his fish tank in my room, if you want." The Pillar Man essentially began giving a tour of the whole house.

The only thing you had with you was a smallish box of all the stuff you had left in your cell that the Foundation had collected for you. One of the things being a pair of boots you didn't even remember having. They looked similar to Anasui's. You placed the box to the side as you stepped into your kitchen.

The flight to Morioh had taken a few hours so it was already evening. You figured you should at least cook up dinner or something. But it seemed there was some food prepared already.

Santana stuck his head into the kitchen, "I told Tonio you were coming back today so he let me bring some of his pasta back home and take the rest of the day off. You'll just need to warm it up." Then he continued with his tour.

"Oh, great!" You'd have to remember to thank the chef for it later. It would taste like Heaven compared to what they'd fed you back at the prison. "Oh, and Santana..." You remembered something you felt he should probably be aware of. "Yoshikage is actually my Stand now. I know he talked it over with you in order to get the tie, but I just thought you should-" You turned around after putting the food in the microwave only to jolt back a step. "What the hell?! When did you get in here, Rohan?!"

The manga artist took a seat at the counter. "Just now. The door was unlocked so I figured I should just let myself in. I was actually eating at Tonio's when Santana told the chef you were on your way back. I assumed it would be rude if I didn't say hello."

Annoyed, you kept a hand on your hip while you gestured to the door, "You can't just barge into my house. At the very least, you should knock or ring the doorbell."

"I did knock. You just didn't hear me." Rohan was not concerned.

"I've had to deal with Anasui's crap for the last four months..." You took in a deep breath, trying to calm yourself down. "I really don't need you adding on to all of that right now."

Rohan remained at the counter and placed a stack of manga manuscripts on the counter. "I got a lot of work done recently when time was going crazy. I need you to look it over. Don't you want to know what happens next in Pink Dark Boy? In return, you just need to tell me everything that happened to you while in prison." He whipped a notebook and pen from his satchel. "You're my muse, (Y/N). I need to know everything that's going on in your life so I can properly express the experience through my manga."