Trash Kid

"Wamuu, do you know anything about what happened with the money? Narancia was telling me it just suddenly went missing." You were sitting on the edge of the bottom bunk in your cell, alone with your Stand, which you had shifted back over to the Pillar Man. It was nighttime at the moment, so you were speaking to him through your mental link.

"I'm afraid not." Wamuu was seated next to you, having your head resting on his shoulder, "I don't think any of us do. In fact, we seem to have a small gap in our memories from this morning. There are a few other odd gaps here and there as well. Kars thinks it must be because of a Stand attack. I'm inclined to agree."

"I was thinking that too... but a Stand that can remove memories seems difficult to beat. I don't even fully know what they took away. And..." Your hand fell over your heart, "I feel like I'm forgetting something important."

"Maybe we hid the money somewhere and then happened to lose our memory of that moment?" Suggested Wamuu. "The money wouldn't have been able to leave the void room without being brought out by one of us. There's still some there, too. Maybe around two hundred dollars."

"You said you lost some memories?"

Your eyes immediately darted to... the trash can? There had definitely not always been a trash can right outside your cell door. They must've scooted over the one nearby or something. More importantly, you could barely make out the face of what seemed to be a child that was hiding in said trash can. They wouldn't have been able to hear you, so they must have heard Wamuu. Which meant that whoever this was must be a Stand user.

You slowly approached the bars, rightly cautious. Children weren't exempt from being enemies. "Do you know who did this to me?"

"Not who exactly. But I do know what. I can't talk about it with you here, though." Emporio knew that Whitesnake had eyes and ears all over the place. Telling you now would be too risky. "Let's meet at the stairs by the music room at noon. Deal?" He held a hand through the opening of the trash can and past the bars of your cell.

"Okay. Deal." You shook his hand. "What should I call you?"

"Emporio. My name's Emporio. And you're (Y/N), I'm pretty sure. You seem to be familiar with Stands, so hopefully you'll be able to help us out. See you tomorrow." He crouched down in the trash can, picking it up from the bottom before waddling away to a corner where he could slip out unnoticed.

"Do children get sent to prisons like this, too?" Asked Wamuu, still not entirely up to date with all things human.

"Er... no. Especially not a place like Dolphin Street." You watched as a guard walked past your cell. "But the kid seems to know the ins and outs of this place. My guess is that they've been here for a while. We'll get our questions answered tomorrow, though, I suppose."

You slipped under the rather coarse green blanket. Wamuu decided to lay down next to you. There was barely enough room for his hulking frame on the twin sized bunk bed. His arms settled around you, practically on their own. As though falling back into an old habit.

His eyebrows furrowed, confused, "I don't think I've done this in a long while." Mumbled Wamuu into your back. "A few years, at least. How strange."

You agreed. It did feel almost strange, as if you shouldn't be doing this for some reason. You could only assume it had something to do with your missing memories. In any case, you still managed to drift off to sleep.