Phone a Friend

"Move. We're going to make the next phone call." Jolyne shoved a pack of gum in front of a lady who was just about to type in a phone number.

She snarled, "Have you bitches lost your fucking minds?! Do you want to-" Jolyne flipped open the top of the pack, revealing the fifty dollar bills hidden inside. The exchange seemed enough to change the lady's mood.

She swiped a stool out from under someone else's derrière, making you sit down. "If you take a seat, you won't get tired!" Then she snatched an already opened can of soda from another inmate, handing it to Jolyne. "Have a complimentary Coke! You can come again any time!" Then she took her earnings and cheerfully skipped away.

"Since you're apparently the owner, maybe you should introduce yourself first." Suggested Jolyne, looking at the palm of her hand that had the phone number scrawled on it. She carefully pressed the digits on the keypad.

There was a brief wait before a woman's voice could be heard on the other side. "This is the Dallas Texas Speedwagon Foundation Headquarters. Unfortunately, we do not accept collect calls from this phone connection."

"Um... hi... This is (Y/N) (L/N)."

The woman gasped, "Right. Of course. I'll redirect you right away."

"Hey, it's Mark Jr." Spoke the new voice coming from the telephone. "We got Jotaro's body, if that's what you wanted to know. He's not in Dallas, but he is in a protected area somewhere safe. Technically speaking, he isn't showing any signs of life. Although, his body is not decaying or anything. We're doing everything we can."

"About that..." You glanced to where the disc was snuggly fit into Jolyne's pocket, "We've found a way to revive him."

"We?"

"She means me. Jolyne Cujoh." She leaned closer to the phone. "I'm Jotaro's daughter."

"Ah." Mark pulled out a pad of paper and a pen, ready jot anything down. "What have you learned that could revive Mr. Kujo?"

"We have a Stand disc that will revive Jotaro once it's placed back into his head." You explained. "We need to get it out of this prison. Although, I don't doubt that the enemy could be listening in on this conversation. In which case, this needs to be done sooner rather than later. Before they have a chance to properly react."

"Of course, (Y/N)." Mark scribbled a few things down, already messaging some people. "The soonest we can do this is twenty minutes. We'll send someone to meet you at the courtyard. You'll know them when you see them."

"W-What?" Jolyne was sure she misheard, "You mean twenty minutes from now?"

"Yes. Also," Mark thought there was something else worry addressing, "We won't be able to help you break out or anything Jolyne. But (Y/N), if you'd like, we can get you out of there relatively quickly."

"I have a disc of my own that was taken from me, so I won't leave just yet." Though it was somewhat comforting to know you had the option. "I need to get it back."

"What? You lost a disc, too?" Mark sat up from his seat, clearly worried for your well-being.

"Yeah... I lost a few of my memories. I don't actually remember anything about the Speedwagon Foundation, but Jotaro partly filled me in when he arrived."

"Now isn't the time to discuss this, (Y/N)." Jolyne impatiently looked around the room, glancing at the clock on the wall. "We need to hurry if we want to make it within twenty minutes."

"Right. Bye, Mark. I'm hanging up now." And you placed the phone back on the receiver.

Jolyne propped her chin up in thought as the two of you moved away from the phones and down the hallway, "Now we just need to find a way to get to the courtyard. It'll probably be more difficult with a lot of my rights still revoked."