Wind Water

"You opened your mouth." Kenzo's words seemed to suggest that he had known such an outcome would occur since the beginning of the battle. The moment he had seen the sweat dripping down the side of Foo's face, he was certain of his victory. He went in for another kick and Foo desperately tried to get out of the way.

"I think I'm beginning to understand now." Announced Anasui. "What happened just now, with the glasses, that was probably due to an 'unlucky area'. Similar to the idea you had suggested earlier, (Y/N). I believe what we're dealing with here is 'Feng Shui'. Looking at the direction of his feet and how he only attacks from a predetermined destination, Kenzo is using his dragon Stand to determine the direction of his attacks."

"Feng Shui? What are you talking about?" Jolyne had never heard of such a thing before.

"It's generally known to be similar to things like tarot cards and astrology. Nowadays it's typically used for arranging things around the home to achieve harmony and balance." You explained. "Although I'm kinda surprised you know about Feng Shui, Anasui."

"Yeah, I know pretty much everything about Feng Shui." Boasted Anasui. "I did a research project on it once for college, so I'm basically an expert."

He then resumed his explanation. "So, if one is able to determine the most effective direction of attack, no matter how well the target defends, it is possible to approach and defeat the target while going unnoticed. The unlucky areas allow this. Which is what Kenzo's Stand must be utilizing. The Dragon Stand points toward the path to kill Foo Fighters. And when his attacks merge with the dragon, that is when F.F.'s fate is decided! So throughout the forty years he's been here, Kenzo must've been training his Feng Shui and it emerged as his Stand ability!"

"S-So... even when he's defending?" Jolyne was struggling to grasp this new concept.

"Yup." Affirmed Anasui, "You saw how none of the bullets hit that geezer."

"That too?!" The Cujoh couldn't believe it. "So then Feng Shui can also protect Kenzo?"

You nodded. "He's reading the dragon Stand to maneuver himself into the safe spots while also forcing Foo to move into the unlucky ones."

"F.F.!" Called out Jolyne, reaching a hand in her direction. " It wasn't a coincidence that those glasses hit your face! Don't let Kenzo move toward the dragon!"

"Hyah!" Exclaimed the old man. "Look, Dragon's Dream! It's because you talked so much that they understand now!"

"Shut up, old man!" The dragon was clearly not very fond of its own user. "I'm not your lacky! Shouldn't everyone know about Feng Shui?!" The Stand figured it should tell Foo a little bit more. "Well, it's true that the old man can utilize me to my fullest. But the spot above your left ear is the unluckiest. That spot is the ultimate red warning sign... Also, your lucky color is yellow and a picture of a goldfish will bring you luck... not that you have one on hand, but..."

"F.F.! He's rounded around behind you!" Jolyne tried to help from the sidelines. "(Y/N), can't you do something?!" She knew you weren't injured like she was.

"Y'know.... Probably..." You tried to shimmy your body away, but the pinkette stood firm. Stomping on his feet did nothing and you couldn't move your arms enough to do much else. "But Anasui won't let go of me." You pondered giving Yoshikage permission to harm him, though you weren't too sure if that'd be a good idea. You knew Anasui was a bit unhinged, so you worried saying the wrong thing might set him off.

"If you say you love me back, maybe I'll let you go." Despite the situation, it was all he seemed to care about. "But I honestly just think it's a good idea to watch from the sidelines. Foo Fighters said she'd take care of this guy, and it wasn't part of our deal for me to help her, anyway. I'll help out once she's dead."