Defying Gravity

"At least we didn't get trapped inside." Jolyne shrugged off her jacket, leaving it to float around the room. "But Weather... now you're weightless, too. Also, this room is pretty big. Where did he go?"

"Don't panic..." Mumbled Weather Report. "He has to be here somewhere... This is the laundry hall, there's a door in the back, but I don't think he'd have gone through. Beyond the door is the factory and courtyard. The hall to the men's ward is also there. We can get through with a laborer's pass. If we have to, we'll break it down."

You'd have switched out with Kars for his heat seeking ability, but the hat was back in your cell with Hermès. Which might've been a good thing, else you could have had the hat drift away during the battle. "The enemy really seemed like they wanted to kill Jolyne, so I don't doubt that they're keeping an eye on us." Wamuu was pretty observant anyway.

"Um... (Y/N)?" Jolyne hesitantly tapped your shoulder. She seemed nervous about something. "It's kinda hard to say in a situation like this..." She began to whisper in your ear, not wanting Weather to hear. "I... I really have to use the bathroom. I don't know why all of a sudden but it must have something to do with zero-gravity!"

"I think low gravity does make it difficult to tell if your bladder is full. It's sort of a pressure based system. You usually get the urge when your bladder is about one-third full, but zero-gravity makes it difficult for your body to tell until you really have to go." Not that you really knew how to help Jolyne with the current predicament.

"Does she need to piss?" Weather Report had overheard your conversation, even with Jolyne trying to be sneaky about it. "You can just do it wherever. I already did it myself in the corner. I can absorb it with my clouds."

"You did what, where?!" Jolyne seemed disgusted.

"If you want to retrieve the disc with your pants still dry, I suggest you do it now." Weather faced the other way to give the girl some privacy. "Do you need to go, (Y/N)?"

"Nah. I'm good." You joined him in staring at the wall. "I didn't drink much of anything today."

"Aren't you supposed to drink around four cups a day? It's good for you to stay hydrated..." Then he thought about it for a second and shrugged, "But I guess... maybe you don't need to."

"It's floating in the air! What the hell?! Is it spilling out from the clouds?!" Jolyne watched as droplets of her urine seemed to get sucked up through a crack in the wall. Even more concerning was the blood leaking out of her nose. "A-A nose bleed! What the...?! There's something wrong with the wall! Blood is being drawn into the cracks!"

"And my breath..." Weather Report brought a hand up to his mouth. "It's... It's harder to breathe... It can't be, this..." He went wide eyed as a bunch of nuts and bolts were fired off in the direction of the Cujoh. "Jolyne, on your right!"

She started to bring out Stone Free, but you got Wamuu's help instead. He quickly caught the screws and other bits of rubbish. Following where they had been thrown from, the Pillar Man spotted Lang Wrangler. "The enemy is over there. Behind some of the equipment." He wound up his arm and practically shot it back at Lang Wrangler. He still managed to dodge, though. Wamuu wasn't exactly used to throwing things in zero-gravity.

Jolyne started grabbing at trash cans and bed sheets, sending them flying toward the cracks in the wall. "W-We have to close the gaps! I-If we don't, we'll suffocate."

"No. What we need to worry about is getting killed by our blood boiling." Stated Weather. "If the air pressure keeps decreasing, blood will start to boil even at room temperature. If there's a vacuum in a zero-gravity environment, before they even get a chance to suffocate, a human will completely dry up in about twenty seconds."