Rock Collector

The gate opened back up, making it your turn to go in. You assumed Jolyne was already ahead of you.

The female guard that was waiting inside slammed her hands down on the desk in front of her. "From now on, forget the crappy name your parents gave you. You will now be known by your prison designation number! This prison is a level four maximum security prison! Your prison number is FE40707. From now on, even when you're eating or peeing, you will respond if this number is called! Remember this well."

The guard narrowed her eyes at you as she continued shouting, "FE40707! We will now begin your checkup. Put all your belongings in here! Then you will remove all your clothing."

You discreetly hid all your Stand items in your Stand before stripping down. Just so you could be sure nothing wound up missing. Hopefully the four of them wouldn't have to stay as an amalgamation for long. And needless to say, you weren't too excited to be in your birthday suit along with all these other people. Although, you had already been aware that this would happen ahead of time.

After a few minutes of waiting in line with other inmates, it was your turn to be inspected by the doctor.

"Open your mouth." You proceeded to follow his instructions as he shined a tiny light in your mouth, "Raise your tongue... and back down. Face to your right. To your left. Open wide." And then he jabbed his fingers into your eyes. The doctor jotted some notes down on the paper. "No false eyes and no contact lenses. No cavities, normal blood pressure, no false teeth. Three moles on left ear." The old man handed the clipboard over to you along with a pen. "Read this in five seconds, then sign your name at the bottom."

You took it from him and scanned it over quickly before scribbling along the dotted line. Then the doctor snatched the clip board from you, and you were hurried along into another line.

You noticed Jolyne ahead of you, her star birthmark clearly visible. She was currently staring out the barred window, presumably looking at someone outside. Her hands gripped the bars, her nails piercing her own skin enough to draw blood. You also realized some of her string was trailing out the window, headed toward what seemed to be a lawyer that was just leaving after a case. There was a clear thirst for revenge in Jolyne's eyes, but you wouldn't stop her. If the lawyer was as corrupt at Jolyne had claimed, perhaps it was only fair.

Soon enough, your clothes were returned and you quickly changed back. A white cloth was then draped over your shoulders as you watched the people ahead of you get their hair cut or heads shaved. You quickly noticed the exchange of money between the majority of the inmates and the barber.

"Next!"

You took a seat and pointed to the pocket of the barber's apron where a few bills weren't hidden very well. "How much?"

He coughed into his fist, getting out a few words in between. "Five dollars to save five inches, ten for ten inches, thirty to save it all."

Your Stand had returned back to Wamuu after you had removed the other stuff when changing. Only the Pillar Man's hand took form, handing you thirty dollars. The barber happily took the cash before shoving you away with the other prisoners.

Next you were given a thin jacket with the prison's name pasted on the back. A blue plastic bracelet with your prison number was also tacked onto your wrist. You presumed this was as far as things went in terms of a uniform. In a few moments you were directed in yet another line. Jolyne quickly shuffled around to be next to you, trusting you more than anyone else in this place. You recognized the person you were all facing from the file you had glanced over.

"Everyone. I am Green Dolphin Street Prison's Manager, Loccobarocco. Also..." He had an alligator puppet on his right hand that donned a pink bow. "This lady beside me- she's a girl- is my assistant, Charlotte. Her job is to explain my words." You could already tell this was going to be great.