Like Father, Like Son

"So... you're telling me this kid is my... well... our dad?" Ungalo was crouched down on the floor near the center of the hospital room.

Dio's eye twitched. "Again, I'm not a kid. It's just because of the method I used to try and revive myself. But yes... I am in fact your father."

"So..." Rikiel was sitting on the arm rest of the chair Dio was seated at. "Where were you this whole time, er... dad?" The word felt foreign on his tongue.

"...He was dead." Pucci was standing behind his friend. "That's why he's trying to come back to life."

"Oh, yeah..." Rikiel frowned, "I guess that would make sense."

"So why the hell are you even here, anyway?" Donatello laid on the hospital bed, too injured to move around, but well enough to talk. "Why waltz into our lives now of all times?"

"It wasn't on purpose." Explained Pucci. "It is mearly a result of gravity. But now that you are here, I believe it would be in your best interest to help us. You will finally have a purpose for your life. To aide us in achieving Heaven."

"Exactly. And since you are all my sons, you would all have the potential of awakening a Stand ability. Ungalo seems to have done so already." Dio gestured to the mentioned man.

Ungalo gave a toothy grin. He felt a bit proud for having been first to awaken their Stand. It was like he had actually succeeded at something for the first time in his life. He bashfully scratched the side of his face. "So... what do you need to me to use my ability for?" His life had been full of despair, so he quite liked to feel as though he were actually needed.

"You see..." Pucci reached into his pocket, pulling out a few mugshots. "Some people are against this plan and should be taken care of. They don't aspire for Heaven and want to stop everyone else from reaching it, too. With your ability, Bohemian Rhapsody, it shouldn't be all that difficult to dispose of them."

"You mean my ability is actually pretty... powerful?" Ungalo liked the sound of that. He could make the world suffer, strike back against anyone who had ever belittled him.

"Of course it is. It's only natural. My other son, Giorno, for example, is capable of basically nullifying any action." The vampire smiled at the thought, "He actually used that ability to defeat the leader of an Italian gang and he later..." Dio stopped himself and shook his head. This wasn't the time to be talking about Giorno. "I don't care about the aftermath or consequences, as long as those people are taken care of. However, there is one person you should be wary of and strive to bring back here."

"And who is that?" Asked Rikiel, curious.

Pucci pulled out another photo that he held for the others to see. "This is (Y/N) (L/N)." All three of Dio's children looked at the image with interest. "She's been acquainted with Dio since they were kids. She is fighting on our enemy's side for now, but she is simply misguided. The others she refers to as her friends have simply blinded her from seeing what this world truly needs. Don't kill her, not that you'd even be able to. Just bring her here."

"Eh?" Ungalo took your picture out of the priest's hand. "She's kinda cute, I guess." He looked up at his father, "So what do we do after we bring her here?"

Dio opened his mouth and then closed it again. If Pucci became unable to use Whitesnake, then what other way could he use to keep you under control? He supposed he'd have to keep at least one person alive and keep them as a hostage. That would likely be the only way to make sure you didn't do anything stupid. "We'll cross that bridge when we come to it."

Rikiel looked over his brother's shoulder at your photo, his hand moving over his heart. "This feeling... Is this also a part of this gravity thing you mentioned?" He didn't really know who you were, but he couldn't shake the feeling that perhaps you really should be here with all of them. There was definitely a connection.