Stalks His Prey in the Night

"All right! It's time for your shower! Get up FE40536!" Shouted one of the guards, opening the door to Jolyne's room.

Unprepared for the light the guard shone straight at her face, Jolyne dove under her bed. "Yeah! I did it! She hid! Just like a cockroach! I won this bet, you owe me $20! Too bad, man!" The man's blonde hair was wound in many little circles, not too dissimilar from Giorno.

"Shit." The black haired guard, Viviano Westwood, rummaged through his pockets, "I only have $15 on me. Give me a discount here."

The blonde guard had smug grin on his face, "Well, all right then."

Jolyne crawled out from under her bed and started to stand up, something Westwood was none too pleased with. "Hey! Who told you to stand?! I told you to get up, but not to get out of your cell!"

Discount Giorno turned on the hose in his hand, blasting Jolyne with the water. Water started spraying out pretty much everywhere as they started chatting about the baseball game they would see on TV that night. Some of the water even seeped through the crack of your door. When closing the valve, a little bit sprayed onto the other guard. This seemed to spur a fight between the two as they began exchanging punches.

After a fairly nasty attack ripping some of the skin around Westwood's mouth, both seemed to gain a new sense of excitement from the thrill of the fight.

"(Y/N), are you seeing this?" Jolyne watched the bloody exchange between the guards, "It must be some kind of Stand, but somehow it's like I can see all of their strongest muscles."

You walked closer to your door, taking a peek through the small window. She was right. It was almost like you had gained some form of x-ray vision and the muscles were practically shining.

Discount Giorno went in for a kick, but Westwood grabbed onto the leg and flipped the blonde man over his shoulder and onto the ground. He held on tightly to his leg, applying more and more pressure till it snapped. The pain seemed enough to make blondie pass out, foaming at the mouth.

"I'm the strongest!" Declared Westwood for all in the prison to hear. He decided he wanted to prove that strength by instigating a battle royale. He slammed his fist down on one of the control panel's buttons. All the cell doors swung open. "I can see all of your strong points! Come and get me! I've always been so fucking irritated by all of you guys!"

Nearly everyone decided to oblige, most of them thinking the guard was being stupid enough to allow them a chance to escape.

"(Y/N), there are definitely Stand users here." Nearly all of the inmates were strangely dressed, so Jolyne wasn't sure which were normal people and which were enemies. "And the bone has to be here. We'll get it no matter what. Anyone who gets in our way, I'll kill..." She stopped her sentence, confused as to why she suddenly felt so much rage.

"Of course. Whoever tries to stop us, we'll kill them. Plain and simple." You had also realized the brewing anger that an enemy Stand seemed to be causing, but you weren't against the idea of just taking out any enemies for good.

"I knew I recognized you!" You heard a vaguely familiar voice coming from one of the cells to your right. "Madam (L/N), it's really you!"

"What the fuck? Who the hell is that guy, (Y/N)?" Jolyne was mostly weirded out as to why the dude was calling you 'Madam'.

"That's..." You're eyes narrowed at the man, "Don't tell me..."

"Um... you can go deal with that guy if you need to." Jolyne glanced to Westwood who was charging at her, "I'll just take care of this guard."

So you stormed into the dark cell, bringing out your Stand and getting straight to the point, "Nukesaku, are you working with Whitesnake?"

"Whitesnake...?" Nukesaku closed his eyes in thought. "The name sounds familiar. It was a Stand, I think, with discs, right?" You nodded. "I think he did put a Stand in my head for a little bit. He said I could keep it if I helped him with his plan. He knew I had worked with Dio, so I guess he thought I'd help. But I declined. Dio abandoned me, you know what that's like as well as I do." His expression turned bitter, "There's no way I'd help him out again."