Sorrows and Regrets

"Which way did he go?" Gyro was worried he might've lost track of Hot Pants. "Why would he be in such a rush to get to this town?! What the hell is he up to? Did he realize we were following him?!"

"No..." Decided Johnny. "It doesn't seem that way yet."

"Look." You pointed to her horse that was waiting outside of an old building. "But what exactly do you plan to do when we catch up to Hot Pants, Gyro?"

"Beat the shit out of him... And beat him up some more!" For whatever reason, Gyro really disliked Hot Pants. "He's not an enemy, but I'm still gonna make him talk about what his true objectives are! I'm gonna make him tell me everything! About who the corpse is, and what he's planning to do with it..."

Gyro got off his horse and started approaching the front door with Johnny. He motioned for you to enter through the window. You didn't see a point to all of this, but you obliged anyway, hopping up to sit on the window sill as Gyro busted down the door.

Hot Pants was sitting in a chair near a heap of garbage. She was now dressed as a nun.

Gyro tilted his head side to side. "A man just came in here! How big is the back of this building!? Oh..." He just realized the person before him was a nun and waved at her. "Excuse me, Sister. We're not trying to make trouble here. I'm sorry, but is this a religious establishment? If it is, it doesn't look well kept. And one more thing! Do you know who Hot Pants is?"

She sat up, stepping a little closer. "This is just the town's garbage dump. This is the first time I've come here to throw something away. I don't know how big it is."

Gyro started walking toward the hallway leading into the back. "You two, keep an eye on that Sister! I'll go check the back, so wait for my signal!"

"That's so weird..." Johnny was sitting on the ground next to you. "Why would Hot Pants come here? Where do you think he went?"

You met eyes with Hot Pants, trying to ask if it was okay for you to tell him. She subtly nodded her head.

"She's right there." You pointed to the nun. "I learned this a while ago, but I didn't think it was something worth telling you and Gyro."

"What?!" Johnny was taken aback. "Hot Pants is a woman?!"

"Could you tell us what you need the corpse parts for?" You figured you might as well try asking.

"Even if you're a woman, we won't be so nice to you when Gyro comes back." The Joestar was quick to recover. "We've been risking our lives for those corpse parts!"

"Johnny, you can relax a little." You put a hand on his shoulder. You knew how much he wanted the corpse parts, but being too aggressive probably wouldn't help. "Why don't we at least try talking things out first? No need to threaten anyone yet. We're not enemies."

Hot Pants spoke up again. "If you've obtained the legs at the frozen strait, make sure you don't let go of them! The one who has it right now, is you two, right?"

Johnny held up a hand to stop her from talking. "We'll be asking the questions here. Are you a nun? When you're at your hometown, do you spend your days as a regular woman? Have you fallen in love with people?"

Hot Pants slowly fell to her knees, tears beginning to drip down her face. "If you call Gyro back here, all three of you will die. That's why I made him go to the back. All of my corpse parts have been taken from me." The head of a kid began emerging from her torso. "You can't let go of them. I couldn't do anything about it, I had to throw them away. Oh... Lord, I had to give everything up." Hot Pants felt utterly helpless. "Even my spray doesn't work. I can't extract them from my body. It's because I threw them away."