Clean as a Whistle

Anasui butted in between you and the Cujoh, "Jolyne, what do you think you're doing, touching (Y/N) like that?" She responded with a string of angry whistles.

"All she did was touch my arm. It's fine." You tried to push him away by the chest.

Anasui held onto your hand, keeping it pressed against his chest, "Of course it's fine if you touch me like this, (Y/N). Can you feel how fast my heart beats for you?"

"That's... not what I said." You tried to pull your hand away.

"But it's what you meant." He once again seemed to be picking and choosing what words he heard. Anasui smiled contently as he leaned closer to you, "Touching me like this... you must have fully accepted my feelings for you."

Jolyne grabbed you by the shoulder, shaking you to get your attention. She began pointing to her tongue while continuing to make a whistling noise.

"Oh... something's wrong with your tongue, right?" Jolyne nodded aggressively in response to your question. "Is a Stand stopping you from speaking?" You were getting similar vibes to when you had fought Talking Head back in Italy.

She pointed to Yo-Yo Ma and the Stand just stared blankly back. Jolyne started pacing around the boat, trying to figure out how to prove to you that the Stand had attacked her.

Yo-Yo Ma crouched down behind Jolyne, holding a flattened frog up to her leg. "When you want to tan a frog hide... you have to make a solution out of their brain and fat, like so. Then you rub it into the skin... really get it in there. That's the only way to make the smoothest frog hide. If you want, I can catch about ten more of them and make a super short, super nice miniskirt. This design is guaranteed to make your legs look endlessly long, and your hips nicer. Just leave it to me."

"You don't need to worry about Jolyne, (Y/N)." Anasui was getting annoyed from you looking at the Cujoh with such a concerned expression. He wanted you to focus on him more.

Anasui let out a angry squeak when Jolyne grabbed you by the face. She used one hand to close your eyes and reached over to do the same to Anasui.

"Jolyne!" When you opened your eyes again, the Cujoh seemed to have caught a few mosquitoes with a thin web of string. But then her face began to droop, one eye bubbling out of the socket as she collapsed onto the boat.

Before you could move to her side, Anasui pulled you back. "You shouldn't get close to her. It might not be safe."

"Do you think I care right now if it's safe for me or not?" You yanked your arm away and crouched down next to the Cujoh. Using her string, she had written 'Be all eyes.' You plucked out a mosquito that was tangled amidst the thread. "Does it have something to do with these? Are we supposed to watch the Stand?"

"Should I... continue operating this boat?" Yo-Yo Ma rested its arm around the engine lever. "Or should we start fighting? Huh, master? Or would you rather run? In which case, I suggest you get off this boat right now."

Anasui stood between you and the Stand. "It doesn't seem to be targeting us. If we get out of here and leave Jolyne behind, we can probably come out of this unscathed. What do you think..." He turned around to look at you, his eyes king wide, "(Y/N)!"

"Hm? What is it?" You hadn't noticed any reason for him to be particularly worried about you.

He gently cupped your face with one hand, "These holes. Somehow you've been attacked, too." He sent a murderous glare in Yo-Yo Ma's direction.