A Little Salty

You stumbled into a back room of the infirmary. McQueen was sitting in a chair, having wrapped himself all up in wires. Jars of saline water surrounded him. Hermès was already approaching him, having showed up a tad bit before you. She had gotten a nice little introduction with Emporio and the gang before her arm had started bleeding. Now she was a bit more caught up with the whole Whitesnake ordeal.

McQueen stared at both of you for a whole two seconds before dumping a jar of saline water on his face.

"W-Wait!" Shouted Hermès. "L-Look at my left arm! It's been cut and burned just like yours! You got a strange power that makes it so that whenever you try to die, it attacks me and does the same damage! S-So stop it! You're hurting (Y/N)... too...?" She took another look at you, not seeing the same wounds. You had healed them up on the way over so other people wouldn't ask questions.

"I can heal quickly. So don't worry about me, Hermès." Then you took a step closer to the man who had an actual death wish, "But McQueen, why are so insistent on dying? You didn't even stay to talk with the priest. Just because everything might suck for you now, doesn't mean things can't get better. And whatever's after death might even be worse than your current situation. Do want to risk that?"

So he decided to explain, "I... four years ago..." You could almost hear Mista's screaming all the way from Italy. "I was cleaning the shotgun I had in my apartment. For some reason it had a bullet in it, and it exploded. It went flying out the window- I lived on the tenth floor- and a woman had jumped off the eleventh floor at the same moment. She was trying to kill herself. And there, in the air, the bullet passed right on through, blowing her heart away."

He brought his knees up to his chest, trying to console himself, "There are people who win billions in the lottery, but the opposite exist, too. That's what I am. The woman should've hit the ground and died. But everyone says I killed her. I was only cleaning... but the judge called me cold-hearted."

"Wow... that's some luck. Did that really happen?" Hermès found the whole situation quite unbelievable. Little did she know about what was yet to come.

"That's the kind of man I am!" Yelled McQueen as his thumb neared the switch connected to all the wires wrapped around his body.

"Stop!" You and Hermès shouted in sync.

"I know!" The Costello came up with a grand idea. "My panties! Have you ever received a pair of panties? If a girl gave you her panties, you'd feel pretty lucky, right?!" The man was intrigued. "Right now you're in the middle of the worst situation of your entire life... But if you got a piping hot pair of panties right now, it'd mean that lucky things can happen even in the worst of times!"

"Kya! I'm so embarrassed!" She pulled up the hem of her black underwear to give a peak of what he'd be getting. "I'm going to give my panties to you! The ones I'm going to pull off right here! See? Lucky things can happen, can't they?" It was almost admirable how hard she was trying to sell this off.

"...Will you girls really give me your panties?" He was heavily considering the idea.

"Dio... what are you doing?" You stared at the Brando, unamused.

The vampire had his arms wrapped tightly around you, preventing you from being able to move a whole lot. "Stopping you from giving him your panties." His opinion of McQueen had also now shifted from being mildly annoyed to wanting to actually kill the man. To even suggest getting something like your underwear was a complete no-no in Dio's book.

"Did I ever say that I would?" You couldn't recall having agreed to Hermès plan.

"No..." Mumbled Dio into your neck. Not that he felt like moving, anyway.