I Hope You're Feeling Fine

You slowly sat up in bed, yawning quietly to yourself, not wanting to wake up Johnny who was fast asleep. One of his arms was still wrapped tightly around you.

A few months had passed since you got back from Italy. And, if you had remembered correctly, today was supposed to be the day you returned to your universe.

It was strange. You were sure you would be feeling more happy than you did. You had been waiting for this day since you first arrived in this universe, and yet...

You quickly shook your head.

You would still be able to come back. It wasn't going to be your last time here. That's what getting Valentine as your Stand was for, anyway. To have more than just a one way ticket to your world.

But you knew it was more than just that. There was also the matter of Bruno. What would you say when you saw him again? Was he going to expect the two of you to continue your relationship as it was before? You had been referring to him as your ex to the others, but it wasn't like the two of you had ever officially ended things. Certainly you would have to tell him that you had started seeing other people while in this new universe. That you hadn't exactly been the most faithful.

It perhaps even made you want for him to have begun a relationship with someone else already. It would surely make you feel a little less guilty about the whole situation. Hopefully he had taken it to heart when you told him it was okay if he moved on to someone else. You still cared for him, but maybe it would simply be for the best. Bruno deserved better.

You took a deep breath, trying to let your mind focus on other things. There would be time to fret about it all later.

You carefully moved Johnny's arm and got out of bed. You'd let him sleep in for a bit. It was the weekend, anyway.

You soon found yourself in the kitchen, sitting on one of the barstools. Gyro was facing away from you, staring at the frying pan with a spatula in one hand. He was wearing an apron patterned with cute, little bears.

He turned his head a tad to look at you, having heard you walk in. "Ah, good morning! You're just in time for chef Gyro Zeppeli's signature pancakes!" He made a show of flipping the pancake into the air. He let the other side finish cooking before he slid it onto a plate. "Buon appetito, Signorina." He placed the dish in front of you and leaned over the counter, his face nearing yours.

You closed the gap, your lips touching his for a second or two before you pulled back. "Good morning to you too, Gyro. And thanks for the food." You started cutting a piece out with your fork. "Is this to celebrate me leaving?" You asked in a joking manner.

Gyro poured another scoop of batter onto the pan. "But it's not just the day you're leaving. It's also your one year anniversary in this universe. That is something worth celebrating, isn't it?"

"I suppose that's a more optimistic way of looking at it."

"Is Gyro making breakfast today? It smells good." Johnny tiredly trudged into the room, a blanket around his shoulders. He made his way over to you, planting a kiss on the side of your face. "Good morning, (Y/N)." Johnny took a seat on one of the other stools and draped part of the blanket around you.

You smiled back at Johnny, scooting a little closer to him. "Morning."

"Did we plan anything special for today?" Asked Johnny. Knowing you'd be leaving later, he wanted to make sure you had a proper send off.

"Not really. I didn't want it to be made into a big deal or anything." Especially if you would just be coming back soon, anyway. "The Higashikatas are coming over for a bit, though. I think we might've mention I'd be leaving today at some point."