Cemetery Crisis

"Um... (Y/N)?" Jolyne gave you a light shake. "Shouldn't you regenerate you leg or something?" She couldn't help but think that letting large amounts of your blood pool out would be a bad thing. The Cujoh had already formed a web of string a few inches above the ground to detect any of the alligators movements.

"Yeah, you're right." You were just a bit shocked by the sudden realization you had had. You worked on having your leg reattach itself.

Hermès remained hanging from the pipe with one hand, "Sports Maxx should be drowning in the sewage pipe as we speak. Once he's dead, then his Stand should deactivate, right? But also..." She looked to Kira, "...where's the alligator now?"

Kira looked around the room, squinting to try and catch a glimpse, "It seems to be crawling along the walls in order to avoid Stone Free's string."

"Okay." The Cujoh tried to adjust accordingly, unraveling more to let her string span the rest of the room.

"(Y/N)..." Foo was looking at the still injured Yoshikage, huddled next to you and Jolyne, "Does your Stand not heal when you do?"

You shook your head, "To get his leg back, I need 'reset' my Stand by taking the item out and putting it back in again. That might be a bit dangerous to do right now in the middle of battle. By the way, you have my permission to blow up the alligator, Yoshikage. And Hermès, some Stands continue after their user's death, so just a fair warning."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Hermès didn't want to have to continue dealing with the crap left behind by Sports Maxx even after she killed him.

The zombie alligator maneuvered around the strings and bit a chunk out of Jolyne's shoulder. "Agh!" Jolyne propped herself up from the floor with one hand, grabbing at her arm.

"He hurt (Y/N) and Jolyne... This guy... is my enemy, too!" Foo stood protectively in front of the Cujoh.

"Yoshikage? What are you doing? Why didn't you say anything?!" You hoped he had a good explanation.

"I... lost sight of it. I thought I saw someone crawl out of the pipe over there." And he was still staring at said pipe that had been bent up in a way that shouldn't have been possible with a human's strength. He brought his attention back to the fight scene, "Foo Fighters! It's going to bite your arm!"

"I know! But that's all it can do." An invisible pair of jaws snapped down on her arm, nearly snapping it in two. "But this is good! Now I'm inside its mouth!" She morphed her hand until it resembled a gun and then fired it up through the alligator's head.

A taxidermied alligator fell off a table and started to split apart, as if affected by some other source. Its new wounds seemed to match that of the zombie's.

"I did it! I totally got him!" Exclaimed Foo as she started mending her mangled arm. "But, uh... do any of you guys have water? I'm getting kinda thirsty."

"No... Sorry." Jolyne winced in pain as she stood back up, still clutching her shoulder.

"Here, let me help with that." You decided to stop Jolyne's bleeding for now, until Foo could get more water into her system.

Hermès dropped down from the pipe she had been hanging onto. She stared in disbelief at the pipe where she had tried to drown Maxx. "Your Stand was right, (Y/N)... Maxx must have managed to climb out."

"(Y/N), what are you-?" Kira was semi-flustered as you started unbuttoning his shirt. He wasn't used to you being so forward.

"There's an invisible zipper along your abdomen." You were taking advantage of the current moment of peace. "I need to open that to get the item out and put it back in. This way you don't have to hobble around on one leg for the rest of this fight."